CT Body shops

JSWhaler

5+ Year Member
Does anyone know where a decent bodyshop is in the Hartford, CT market? Someone was nice enough to mess up my front fender with their boot.
Linky

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man...wish i could recommend the shop that did my work, but they aren't worth your time.

What do you need done specifically?

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Man...wish i could recommend the shop that did my work, but they aren't worth your time.

What do you need done specifically?
they kicked his fender in and now his door rubs against his fender.. i read it in another post

wohooo 500th post.. not even tryin

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So...you just need a new fender?

JSWhaler

5+ Year Member
the fender painted. I found a new fender online. Friday I'm gonna try and remove the one I have and maybe I can knock out the dent or something with a rubber mallet.

xdr3amx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm so what do you need now? also HARTFORD WHALERS RULES

JSWhaler

5+ Year Member
I won't know what I need done till Friday afternoon when I finish trying to fix it. If I cannot then I'll need a bodyshop.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JSWhaler said:
I won't know what I need done till Friday afternoon when I finish trying to fix it. If I cannot then I'll need a bodyshop.
I can see if my boy will paint it for you :what:

JSWhaler

5+ Year Member
well since it is my beater car. Friday I took off the fender and wacked it a few times with a rubber mallet and not it's as good as new. Except for a couple minor dents the door open and closes fine now.