Curcuit style

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wanted to do a JGTC style or curcuit racing style on my car (ofcourse its a hell of alota saving but its worth it) and wanted to know if anyone on here has a WBK on their 96-99 civic, and where they brought theirs ? also would 17's or 18's be better to get to go with the style im looking for?

i thank you for your help and advise. =)

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude.. those dont look like JGTC cars to me, they just look ricey.. i mean hell that one is sporting an "interfooler" intake!!
So yeah, its a cool idea i guess, but your not really gonna find what you are looking for.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Um ...... yeah, how do those look like JGTC circuit cars?

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
all go no show - yea i havent found it, and i beilive your right. :-/

Eran - do you mean how can i like the JGTC style or why do i like the JGTC style ?

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think eran was trying to say "the body kits you have linked us to do not look anything like jgtc cars"

Like i said, i dont think you have any hope of finding quite what you are looking for, simply because no one spends that much money on a civic. I mean if you had an rx7 or something, it would be a whole other story.

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
all go no show said:
i think eran was trying to say "the body kits you have linked us to do not look anything like jgtc cars"

Like i said, i dont think you have any hope of finding quite what you are looking for, simply because no one spends that much money on a civic. I mean if you had an rx7 or something, it would be a whole other story.
o0o lol sry for misudnerstanding what your typed Eran.

um, i was thinkin of tryin to mod it to apoint that i liked. or liek someone on another fourm brought to my attention...simply use Wider Fenders...fneder flares *shrugs* and even tho the size of the civic and RX7 are different i was actually looking at the 2 a few hours ago, and thought could i mod a RX7 front wody body fender to fit a 96 Civic Ex. it was a thought *shrugs* possable? i have no idea.... what do you feel?

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know dude... the 2 are totally different cars.. even if you could get an rx7 wide fender to fit, it probably wouldnt look good... There is a certain style of modding civics that is most popular, and its popular for a reason... it works.

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
all go no show said:
i dont know dude... the 2 are totally different cars.. even if you could get an rx7 wide fender to fit, it probably wouldnt look good... There is a certain style of modding civics that is most popular, and its popular for a reason... it works.

also true... lol i wanna find out so bad how it would look, even tho i think for a rx7 the fender would b very rounded becuase of the body. but still. u have a point, its the style of the how it would look... lol now u gave me ideas for a pixel car hahaha

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well dude... im sure there are civic widebodies out there that are nice, you just havent found em yet.. keep on looking and keep saving!

drprince89

vtecin5th
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea most people consider WBK´s on civics to be a bit ricey, i hope you do find something decent though, I know i never have, Im more of a JDM person myself.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GreenThunder said:
o0o lol sry for misudnerstanding what your typed Eran.

um, i was thinkin of tryin to mod it to apoint that i liked. or liek someone on another fourm brought to my attention...simply use Wider Fenders...fneder flares *shrugs* and even tho the size of the civic and RX7 are different i was actually looking at the 2 a few hours ago, and thought could i mod a RX7 front wody body fender to fit a 96 Civic Ex. it was a thought *shrugs* possable? i have no idea.... what do you feel?
you are officially.. :pimp:
chris