Custom Stuff... Thoughts???

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys

i got bored and decided to make some custom stuff... let me know your thoughts.

I did custom toggle switches for my fuel, ignition, acc, cel, rear wiper, fog and fan.
just havent labled them yet, also first had push start installed with a safety switch, but switched it to a air/fuel setup.

also did custom cf canards... i think i made them to small but oh well.

cheers. comments welcomed...

yes- i am rocking a vafc. yeah so what who cares. my choice, not yours. lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Command center :D looks clean. I don't understand the purpose of a toggle switch CEL though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
I have the same aux cord lol looks cool

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it might be a little busy but overall pretty cool, nice job

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Command center :D looks clean. I don't understand the purpose of a toggle switch CEL though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CEL= instead of jumping wire by ecu, just flip a switch instead. much easier. IMO

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what was the point of this ?

Race approach. clean full iunterior but still race-ish like. i track my car a lot. (autocross/roadrace)
for funzies. lol something different but cool. also i would like to see someone try to start it.. i guess it would be confusing if someone tried to steal my car. ha

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
Its sooooo clean.....and then there is that AUx cord...Just put a Media Receiver in there, that way everything would be flush. who uses CD's these days anyways?

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its sooooo clean.....and then there is that AUx cord...Just put a Media Receiver in there, that way everything would be flush. who uses CD's these days anyways?
bwahahaha.. cd's lol i know! i use them every now and then. wait.... media receiver? is it just wireless plug that goes in there? sorry never heard of it.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you have way to much goin on all over your car. stickers every where, home made cannards , and more toggles than a f**king fighter jet, i really hope that car has 1000 hp .

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you have way to much goin on all over your car. stickers every where, home made cannards , and more toggles than a f***ing fighter jet, i really hope that car has 1000 hp .

lol...

wow, i got more than expected! i guess the thread was to judge my car instead of input on the items listed in this thread. thats cool

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can dig it. It may be an optical illusion, but the switches don't look horizontally straight to me.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can dig it. It may be an optical illusion, but the switches don't look horizontally straight to me.
ya it was all done by hand, not a drill. a few of them are maybe like an 1/8" off or so. but when u look at them from the front( like from the back seat back seat) they look pretty straight. its only when you look at them from the side.