d sereis beats a b16 THE RESULT

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
me and my bro might come down. if i can get the zc in my hatch running before i pull it, ill bring it, but wolld have to tow it.

honda_racer2005

5+ Year Member
i need engine spect, on a d16y7 from a 96 - 2000 honda civic ozhonda said it a106 hp @ 6200 rpms were would i fine more on the d16y7.

civicaccelerate

5+ Year Member
im not gona go the east coast too smoke yur peice of s**t lol come too hayward california thats were im at and yuell allways catch me there !!!!! win or lose

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not gona go the east coast too smoke yur peice of s**t lol come too hayward california thats were im at and yuell allways catch me there !!!!! win or lose
Your trying to get a part in the Fast and Furious 4 arent you?

chestercivic

**Former** ED3, DA9 owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i raced him twice first time i started at thirtyfive grand got him all most full car length second time started at twenty five got him bout half car length !!! the video is on my cellphone soo i halft too find a way too put it threw internet ill race enyone here im not sayn im the fastest but i wont back down (run youre car not youre MOUTH!!!!)
DAMN!!!! were you driving a fighter jet or something? That must be some serious horsepower to rev all the way to 35,000 RPMS!!!! LOL

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey shouldnt this be held in the pointless general section on this website? i dont see why people start these threads, anything is possible with money. and not every jdm engine will perform the same, who knows what the previous owner had done with it. the engine life could be good or bad. i dunno, i may be wrong on this one

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey shouldnt this be held in the pointless general section on this website? i dont see why people start these threads, anything is possible with money. and not every jdm engine will perform the same, who knows what the previous owner had done with it. the engine life could be good or bad. i dunno, i may be wrong on this one
no your right.

civicaccelerate

5+ Year Member
yes just erase it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorilla Unit 33

//LJ//
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is rediculous. Im a past and present owner of both cars being discussed here. my all motor GSR with type r tranny got smoked by my d seires turbo eg hands down!

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is rediculous. Im a past and present owner of both cars being discussed here. my all motor GSR with type r tranny got smoked by my d seires turbo eg hands down!
can i quote you one that LOL.

thanks!

this thread really proves nothing

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thank you.

this thread can be locked now

powerdbyhonda

5+ Year Member
something has to be wrong with his setup because b16's are slow as f**k, especailly stock b16's.
Wut are u talkin About??..My buddys got a 2000 Si wit a b16a2 and that thing is fast as f**k. and all hes got done to it is Cold air exhaust wit a aftermarket cat..