D series goodies 92-95 parts also

Status
Not open for further replies.

94 civic ex

5+ Year Member
I have a msd cap and rotor 20 shipped, cp forged pistons for turbo/nitrous or both if you want with scat h beam forged rods 475 shipped, arp head studs 70 shipped, mugen valve cover needs paint i was in the process of sanding it 75 shipped, tripple pillar pod for 92-95 20 shipped, dash pod for 92-95 holds 5in monster tach and two 2-5/8in guages 20 shipped, Blue tuner lug nuts 40 shipped, vtec motor wire harness came off a 94 coupe d16z6 75 shipped Ive seen em go for a lot more, msd blaster ss coil 40 shipped, i know im forgetting some. If your looking for something not listed just ask i may have it. If you want a pic give me your email or text me at 573-625-2474 and i can send pics that way. Or if you have any questons call/text. Prefer text being i caint talk on the phone at work.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What brand are the lugs, and how much shipped to 36264?

94 civic ex

5+ Year Member
whats the link for the dashpod? i cant find it anywhere. pm me your paypal link so i can just go that route if i cannot find it
Ill pm you my paypal. That is the only thing i dident list because you were interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.