d series header

Status
Not open for further replies.

emerican

Registered VIP
looking to buy a d series header as soon as my taxes get back which should be anywhere from tommrw to next week e filed direct deposit anyway looking for name brand no ebay or anything like that leaning real hard towards just buying a new megan racing one wanted to see what people may have before i pulled the trigger on that going on a 98 ex y8

SOHC1.6GUY

looking to buy a d series header as soon as my taxes get back which should be anywhere from tommrw to next week e filed direct deposit anyway looking for name brand no ebay or anything like that leaning real hard towards just buying a new megan racing one wanted to see what people may have before i pulled the trigger on that going on a 98 ex y8
Ive got a DC sports header. Very nice header, clean bends, stainless steel. Nice color when it heats up, and when you couple that with a good cat back and a high flow cat. it has very good performance.

RevdupRacing

I sent u a PM.. We have out 4-2-1 d-series headers on sale for the current introductory sale as new site sponsors to CC.com

emerican

Registered VIP
everything ive heard about dc has been pretty bad and seen the comparisions where they look the same size as the stock manifold so i will have to pass thank you for resposnding though

emerican

Registered VIP
sorry looking for name brand most likly jsut going to buy a new megan racing header but had a few days before taxes come back so posted just to see what folks had they wanted to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.