D16 Complete Turbo Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

95EXcoupe

5+ Year Member
I gotta sell my d series turbo kit, had it on for just under 1K miles before my bottom end gave out and seized on me, go figure. Non of the turbo related parts were damaged at all and everything still looks just like it's new.

Included in this kit will be:
-XS Manifold (should be a brand new one if kit is sold)
-T3 .43/.47 turbo w/ Oild feed/return fittings
-Homade downpipe (could use a flexpipe, i was but ya know) with O2 Bung welded in, looks sweet
-Complete IC piping that was trimmed slightly to fit, can't tell, it's hidden by the couplers
-JRC FMIC, no dents
-Greddy Type S style BOV
-All silicone couplers that I had will be included, but adapters are still needed, but you can just make um
really tight and they work perfect.
-Tial style Wastegate with dumptube
-Jackson Racing style FMU
-Oil filter adapter plate with oil feed line
-Tapped 5th gen oil pan, couple dings but works perfect, have a 5qt, baffled, polished one that was going to
go on, i'll add that or sell seperate for $250, never had the chance to install

This kit has just under a thousand miles on it and it ran great and sounded SWEET!! i need to sell it though so i can get the car running again, i'll let it all go for around $1200 for a pickup, buyer to pay shipping if they'd like it shipped but that won't be cheap. I'll take some offers also.

I also have a Autometer Cobalt series Electronic boost gauge, and fuel pressure gauge with wire harnesses and sensors, still look like they came out of the box new. Those will go for $170 each, they retail at $250-$298. Check out their site and see how sweet these gauges are.

PM me for pics of the parts on the car, i got quite a few. Also, if you are just browsing, give me a bump please for looking!!!

Thanks

buff4lo

:K:
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so is this all i need to make it go...?
if not what do i need?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics... I might want that IC if you are going to part it out.

95EXcoupe

5+ Year Member
this is everything you need to make it go. Getting it tuned once its on there then some sort of hondata or emanage would be best for the optimum performance, that was all next on my list, but not needed to run.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
\\ Forgiven // said:
I don't suppose you would want to part it out?
2nd

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill take the IC if you part it out.

95EXcoupe

5+ Year Member
i'm trying to sell it as the full kit, I had a lot of trouble trying to part out the first kit cause not everybody wants everything, but if i have to i will, i'll let you all know

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive got a buddy looking for a d-series kit...I'll let him know your selling

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
pics... I might want that IC if you are going to part it out.
You are so confusing you know that? Part out turbo kit, keep turbo kit, part out again... Intrested in buying part of a turbo kit, WTH man! COME ON! lol.

95EXcoupe

5+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
You are so confusing you know that? Part out turbo kit, keep turbo kit, part out again... Intrested in buying part of a turbo kit, WTH man! COME ON! lol.

i don't see what's so confusing about it.....i said i want to sell it as a full kit, parting it out is a last option, i NEED the money and selling it as a kit makes it easier which is why i don't wanna part it out

1999CivicEX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
read it but I didn't see a price for the full kit. What are you asking for it

edit: say you sold mani. so does this mean part out now lol. If so what you want for the turbo

95EXcoupe

5+ Year Member
"This kit has just under a thousand miles on it and it ran great and sounded SWEET!! i need to sell it though so i can get the car running again, i'll let it all go for around $1200 for a pickup, buyer to pay shipping if they'd like it shipped but that won't be cheap. I'll take some offers also."

there ya go, i'm sorry you guys didn't see it but $1200 for the kit if ur pickin it up, or add shipping if you'd like it shipped.

Tek-C