D16a6/z6 mini me swap

EJjosh

I have a d16a6/z6 mini me. The A6 block is completely built from the ground up for boost , but the head for the most part is stock. I have 3 in. exhaust, header right now as I am constructing the boost kit. beyond that i have hondata s300, and all the aftermarket bolt ons that are normal *(68mm tb,clutch,walboro,dsm injector, map sensor,p&p intake, pillar w/ A/f ratio and all that.) all i need is that turbo, piping, intercooler, blow off and the likes. and this little monster will be pushed to 300 hp. It also has been entirely obd1 converted from the stock d15b and i have bought the harnesses for vtec conversion as the car is a dx coupe body.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
cool, Im in Olive Branch next door. Hit me up if you need any help with it.

EJjosh

I will post pics once I'm a little less self conscious. She is dirt and needs work.

EJjosh

So some issues with my project came up recently. And I had to spend a little more money than I expected but here are some new mods I have finished up recently. Swapped in vtec engine harness, 5 speed swapped, considering getting this brand new y8 head in place of my z6 head. In desperate need of a manual cluster as all the junkyards around here have been entirely stripped. I am looking at axels by Gator Motorsport to handle the juice my d series will be ripping out. Also I have just received a good deal from a friend on a brand new greddy 18g (td-05s) and I will be purchasing a ramhorn to fit it from GoAutowork.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
So some issues with my project came up recently. And I had to spend a little more money than I expected but here are some new mods I have finished up recently. Swapped in vtec engine harness, 5 speed swapped, considering getting this brand new y8 head in place of my z6 head. In desperate need of a manual cluster as all the junkyards around here have been entirely stripped. I am looking at axels by Gator Motorsport to handle the juice my d series will be ripping out. Also I have just received a good deal from a friend on a brand new greddy 18g (td-05s) and I will be purchasing a ramhorn to fit it from GoAutowork.
make sure you get a custom o2 and downpipe made as the cast greddy one is junk

EJjosh

Sorry about lack of pics lol. I am trying to get some I speak. I am yet to get it pulled into the shop to finish everything. Work is killin me but I promise by the end of may I will have video and more. But I will list some of the basics I have. I do appreciate the good humor tho. @ blood88shot - I would like to meet up sometime. Pm me and we can meet up.