D16Y4 civic (white japan) from Turkey

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And may I remind you your signature is WAY too big. Max size is 500x100 and yours is 615x150.

MFY

5+ Year Member
amej8 said:
And may I remind you your signature is WAY too big. Max size is 500x100 and yours is 615x150.
uppsss sorrry:oops: :P

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MFY said:
u can find more of that where u live i think=) thats a stock 00 civic man there is no more inside stock d16y4(thats:roll: :scurred: hy ı want to sell:(
MFY said:
there were plans but 4 3 days ı started 2 think selling my car:( but i m not sure ı love my japan my honda but here ın turkey we have nothıng 2 do for d16y4 so....:roll: :( sohc engıne wıth 120hp and no more...that thıng makes me feel bad that thing makes me wanna sel my car...and buy cbr600rr:shock: :roll: :roll: :( ı do not know what 2 do:???: ...thanks
I think that Australia might also have the D16Y4. It's a SOHC non-VTEC engine, right? I think it's pretty similar to our USDM D16Y7, but I'm not 100% sure.

If you post a photo up of your engine we might be able to help you though. =)

I really like your sedan by the way. A front and rear lip would help it look better. Other than that, my only complaint is it doesn't look very shiny in the photos.

You get the mirrors that our Civics don't come with here. :P I like yours better than mine.

MFY

5+ Year Member
44mag said:
looks awesome! it looks good even without a lip
thanks alot ..yeah my honda get alitle bit lowered after konı+eıbach ..i used teın basic coilover but i hated it but i love tein:lol: superstreet or other for basıc:lol: ..thanks again;)

daboyu978

Banned
damn nice dude, i had a 98 four door like urs but in black..but damn ur car looked like a toy to me, well a clean ass one

MFY

5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I think that Australia might also have the D16Y4. It's a SOHC non-VTEC engine, right? I think it's pretty similar to our USDM D16Y7, but I'm not 100% sure.

If you post a photo up of your engine we might be able to help you though. =)

I really like your sedan by the way. A front and rear lip would help it look better. Other than that, my only complaint is it doesn't look very shiny in the photos.

You get the mirrors that our Civics don't come with here. :P I like yours better than mine.
tes u r rıght ı have D16Y4 stock honda engıne...and ı heard like u say D16Y7 is pretty similar to Y4 and im not shure too:lol:

here the photo of my enginee thanks=)

daboyu978

Banned
damn nice dude, i had a 98 four door like urs but in black..but damn ur car looked like a toy to me, well a clean ass one

MFY

5+ Year Member
daboyu978 said:
thanks alot in turkısh'teşekkur ederım ' =):lol: =) :P

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I went and read up and yes, the D16Y7 parts should work on your Y4.

It seems it's a popular engine in Australia. =)

If you find parts on a US site it will either be listed for D16Y7 or for Civic CX, DX or LX.

I hope that helps you some.

MFY

5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I went and read up and yes, the D16Y7 parts should work on your Y4.

It seems it's a popular engine in Australia. =)

If you find parts on a US site it will either be listed for D16Y7 or for Civic CX, DX or LX.

I hope that helps you some.
:shock: :shock: if u say that and if its true that would be nice so nive very nice:lol: :lol: :rocker: and a question i have:lol: :lol: what can i do for that engine without turbo?thanks 4 now:lol:

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im back in here again. i just found the rims you have...

thinking about them......should i shouldnt i... :lol:

MFY

5+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
Im back in here again. i just found the rims you have...

thinking about them......should i shouldnt i... :lol:
r u talking about o.z. superturismo WRC or gt ...i think white will not be good on a black car...u sould try i think=) it can be fine i donow=) or we can just try on photoshop if u do not know i can help u if u send your civic s photo;)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MFY said:
:shock: :shock: if u say that and if its true that would be nice so nive very nice:lol: :lol: :rocker: and a question i have:lol: :lol: what can i do for that engine without turbo?thanks 4 now:lol:
You could do a mini me swap. I wish I could help you more, but I don't know a whole lot about SOHCs.

There should be some sort of SOHC VTEC motor over there... I think it *might* be a D16Y6, but I might be wrong.

VTi_ME

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am in love with this WHITE SEDAN
Turbo it!!
Props to you guys.looks daam good!!!

MY car is the same setup,99-00 front with the 96-98 rear,got some interior shots???
It basically EK1 with the D16y6 SoHC Vtec

cheers

MFY

5+ Year Member
VTi_ME said:
I am in love with this WHITE SEDAN
Turbo it!!
Props to you guys.looks daam good!!!

MY car is the same setup,99-00 front with the 96-98 rear,got some interior shots???
It basically EK1 with the D16y6 SoHC Vtec

cheers
no thanks no turbo for that civic=) ı do not like turbo also it stock d16y4 i do not think so that turbo will we nice for my engıne and for my engıne's remainin life time:lol:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that is one sick sedan bro...very very n0ice.