D16y8, I want me some boost!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Your only wanting 6-9psi, dont want to spend 3k, dont want an ebay kit, and still want to be a DD???? Good luck,,, only saying that because if you dont want ebay and dont want to spend 3k your kinda s.o.l. The 6-9psi with a DD is really easy without issues but if you dont want it to fly apart then your gonna spend 3k+ and still have future options. Hope this helps
Silly noobs, get out of the FI section.

I boosted 11psi, didnt spend 3k ($1200 actually), with an eBay kit, and I DD'd the car 40 miles a day for about a whole year.

Dont say it cant be done. I LOVED my generic turbo kit, no B series ever gave me the same feeling that F/I on a SOHC did.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP

I boosted 11psi, didnt spend 3k ($1200 actually), with an eBay kit, and I DD'd the car 40 miles a day for about a whole year.

Dont say it cant be done. I LOVED my generic turbo kit, no B series ever gave me the same feeling that F/I on a SOHC did.
why are you bumping old threads?

civicspencer

Registered VIP

This thread is dead man,

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.877244,-99.509372