D16y8 mini me

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSWhaler

5+ Year Member
Ok so I decided to take a different route and will be selling pretty much a complete mini me swap from a 98 ex with 80k miles on it. I am including everything needed (engine wise) except for a distributor cap and new head gasket and of course fluids. Yes, this includes manifold and the p2p ECU. I'm located in CT and am willing to ship at your expense. Shipping is roughly $50 within cont. US. Please PM me with reasonable offers. First come first serve. Thanks

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JSWhaler said:
Ok so I decided to take a different route and will be selling pretty much a complete mini me swap from a 98 ex with 80k miles on it. I am including everything needed (engine wise) except for a distributor cap and new head gasket and of course fluids. Yes, this includes manifold and the p2p ECU. I'm located in CT and am willing to ship at your expense. Shipping is roughly $50 within cont. US. Please PM me with reasonable offers. First come first serve. Thanks
pics?

fitbmx1986

speed safely
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whoa you live in CT, let me know how much and maybe we could arrange a pick up

ci9v8ic

5+ Year Member
yo, im interested, how much u want for it? i just blew my motor cuz the oil drain plug rusted out, so i ran the motor for about 10 miles wiith no oil. Get back to me at some point soon, cuz i may already have another engine lined up, but i would rather get yers.....less miles

JSWhaler

5+ Year Member
Ok, I have pics, but do not know how to post. Either someone can post for me or PM me with your email address and I'll send them. Remember this is everything your need minus a new head gasket (heads flat and will NOT need to be re surfaced) and distributor cap. I'm even inlcuding head bolts, extra wiring and ECU.

JSWhaler

5+ Year Member
JSWhaler said:
Ok, I have pics, but do not know how to post. Either someone can post for me or PM me with your email address and I'll send them. Remember this is everything your need minus a new head gasket (heads flat and will NOT need to be re surfaced) and distributor cap. I'm even inlcuding head bolts, extra wiring and ECU.
pics have been sent out to those requesting.

JSWhaler

5+ Year Member
I need your email address in order to send pics . I will be away for the weekend, back Sunday night.

chatalee860

CTb
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey i'm interested too, if the price is right i will definatley take it off your hands, i can't find anything else in the ct area... so email me those pics too at Chata860@yahoo.com, thanks, please leave me your number and stuff and your asking price.

chatalee860

CTb
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man, i will be getting in touch with you soon, probably in a week or so, but if you sell the engine to someone else before hand, that's okay too, but you'll definately hear from me.

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i sent you a pm about the head. i get out of work at ten tonight. if the price is right i will paypal you the money when i get out.

xcthc

5+ Year Member
not trying to low-ball or high-jack jswhalers thread... but if anyone else in ct needs a y8 head... PM me. i'm not gonna put a price or accept offers till he sells his though.

JSWhaler

5+ Year Member
This is a complete head (including solenoids) with intake manifold and p2p ECU Everything but distributor cap needed for mini me engine swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.