d16z6 BRAND NEW BLOCK FOR SALE!! LOW COMPRESSION! READY FOR TURBO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkrazyxjbrkerx7

5+ Year Member
Just got it back from a shop, a d16z6, wit vitara pistons, eagle h beam rods, and golden eagle block guard. Compression ratio 8:5....Ready for boost! Asking 1400 obo, WILLING TO TAKE REASONABLE OFFERS, NO LOW BALLERS PLEASE.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3 minutes? Seriously? Isnt going to sell that fast. Especially at that price, here on ClubCivic....

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
and you have 0 posts... kind of hard to trust somebody with over a grand worth of money when they have no history

anyways, whats the CR

xkrazyxjbrkerx7

5+ Year Member
i also posted in the midwest, and paypal is actually a safe way to send money. Im not bullshitting or anything, look at my posts on any other forum such as jdm chicago and honda-tech. COMPRESSION RATIO 8:5:

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Price is over the top for that set up! Best of luck to your high hopes

xkrazyxjbrkerx7

5+ Year Member
yes 8:5:1, and no head. Just trying to make my money back, i got a receipt where it was professionally done and how much it was.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just an FYI, that wont sell here on ClubCivic.

Just speaking from experience from being around this place for so long. Would have alot better luck on Honda-Tech. Either way, GLWS. :thumbup:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and you have 0 posts... kind of hard to trust somebody with over a grand worth of money when they have no history

anyways, whats the CR
not too long ago i purchased something off a cc member with 0 post, $90's worth of goods.
Arrived with no problem. :thumbup:

BUT.. i knew him from another site, so yea. lol

--------------

BUMP! for good stuff. Glendalel Heights, IL?

xkrazyxjbrkerx7

5+ Year Member
yes, this is why i posted another thread in the midwest, local pick up, and yes glendale heights, IL, LOCALLY TO U, buy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.