Da New Look

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
May I suggest you stay away from the Invidia lip. I just got it and I absolutely hate it. I wanna destroy it.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
May I suggest you stay away from the Invidia lip. I just got it and I absolutely hate it. I wanna destroy it.
What's wrong with it?

Rountreesj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks very nice. cept maybe get the bumper to fit a lil' better...

xsaxisx

5+ Year Member
loose the bra, the lip doesn't match looks like you have a steak sandwich going on in the front, the mud flaps look abnormal, side markers are lame, fogs don't match the car it looks like a set of hearing aids, lugs are alright nobody's going to touch them rims anyways so i doubt you will need locks and why do you have amber front corners and carbon tail lights?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
stfu with are your "lose the bra" comments

oem hood bra's ftmfw.

looks good bro

ill rock my oem hood bra till i die y0

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
loose the bra, the lip doesn't match looks like you have a steak sandwich going on in the front, the mud flaps look abnormal, side markers are lame, fogs don't match the car it looks like a set of hearing aids, lugs are alright nobody's going to touch them rims anyways so i doubt you will need locks and why do you have amber front corners and carbon tail lights?
a bit critical are we?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
be respectful, don't bash me if it's not as cool as yours (yet) lol. constructive criticism is welcome...... what do you think?
:rolf:

are you ready?

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks very nice. cept maybe get the bumper to fit a lil' better...
I just fixed that.

looks good bro

ill rock my oem hood bra till i die y0
Thanks Chris and me too.

Word.

It looks good Jr.

stance is nice, wheels are nice and they flow with the car well..

just need to fix that lip..lol.. and get new tailights, thats it- imo..
Thanks, I'll rock the tails until I get pulled over.

a bit critical are we?
Umm yeah....

Did somebody say carbon tails?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just fixed that.

Thanks Chris and me too.

Thanks, I'll rock the tails until I get pulled over.

Umm yeah....

Did somebody say carbon tails?
yeah that new carbon fiber in a can spray?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats not a DA

you lied to me

integral_48

5+ Year Member
$%*T looks dope. i like it.. that's the first diy lip i seen like that. doesn't look to bad

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Trying to copy that red EG on HT with the smoked tails are we? Looks good though man, I like it. The lip makes me laugh but I kinda like it. Wheels are dope. Smoked corners are sweet and the bra is beaut. Just get a Yakima rack and I'll label you a surfer.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hahahaha! Did you actually just say that? You must be new...