daily driver 00 civic

ERs10

Sold my Chev truck and I bought this 2000 Civic DX in the fall of last year. It has a b20b 5 speed trans, stage 3 clutch, megen exhaust system, alarm, 17" Ikon rims, hurst shifter, some under the hood upgrades and Si components on the body. Solid, low miled car with no rust, good start for my project

Its been too cold to give it a good clean or put money into it so far its just had maintenance and fixing a few things, and ditching the 17"'s for winter tires on some cheap 14" steelies.

Plans are to put my sub and amp in, do some colour matching and window tint for now, maybe some mud flaps. Eventually front/rear lips and maybe coil overs.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome decent ride

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice find. Welcome.
Slamm that beezy! And paint that grille to match.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Needs some work, but decent start. Color match that DX and lower it!!

Edit..just saw your plans under the pics. Decent plan sir..welcome to the site.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin good. Welcome to the site and the wonderful world of Honda's! Looks like a clean start

ERs10

Update: did some work to the car and decided some plans, goin to school right now which takes up lots of time.

Plans right now Thermostat, Black headlight housings, paint match some plastics, lighting, tint
Looking for some suggestions for lips (what would look good on the car?). Lower someday, but not right now as its ran hard daily.

ERs10

Painted some parts today, scuffed up with an sos pad, cleaned, adhesive promoter, dupli colour electron blue then clear. Turned out pretty good. Not too sure on the wiper arms right now might re-paint them black.

Turned out well so im going to wet sand the mirrors and paint them too, and eventuallly the door trims and rear plastic piece on the trunk. And for headlights dunno if I should paint the inside housings electron blue or black to set off the front a bit.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if u have to paint the housings do it black. I'd put the wipers back black, thats just soooo much blue lol. rattle can came out nice though

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:welcome:
i'd keep the wipers black
give her a wash and post up some more pics!

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Once you get to engine work throw a b16a head on that beech! b20v ftw! lol. Looks good man, black housing headlights are what I'm after. I think the wiper arms look better black, but that's just me. Do what you think looks good.

And welcome!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paint them black or even grey looks good. I used to have black but I thought it was too harsh, and I'm a lot happier with grey. However, because of the blue I think it looks much cleaner with just the chrome housings.
As for the grille, did you leave the mesh part black? That would make it look more OEM.
I would've re-painted the wipers black.
And I would honestly say leave the windows as they are. Fishbowl looks way cleaner. I'm removing mine soon.
As for the swap, what trans do you have? You said B20 5 speed... but which one?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eventuallly paint the door trims
I hope you're going to take them off the car when you go to do that.

I'd also paint the wiper arms black again. Blue on the car looks good but the wiper arms look tacky.