Damn It!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I always thought it was stupid to collect shoes, but I'm starting to do it myself! AHHH Guess a different pair to match the occasion isn't a bad idea. I dunno.

DxHatchGirl

ZC for the time being!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I always thought it was stupid to collect shoes, but I'm starting to do it myself! AHHH Guess a different pair to match the occasion isn't a bad idea. I dunno.

lol your more random than me

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol your more random than me
lol, seriously... this is getting bad... this is my second pair this month and I'm already considering another!

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i used boxes as shoes once :rolf:
but yea 3 pairs in a month seems to be too much imo :???:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've bought 3 pairs of shoes in the past....4 years?

DxHatchGirl

ZC for the time being!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hate buying shoes cause i always end up wearing a new pair an end up working on the honda an mess them up :(

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

But, on a serious note, I generally always have a few different pairs, no more than 3 though.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I've been wearing the same set for the past... three years now? :what: I wear work boots when i work on my car.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My good sneakers always turn into my work pair obviously, but that seems to happen too quickly.. so they just become my every day shoes :what:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at one point in time, my kick collection consisted of 110 pair's of kick's, most rare Jordan's that i had to wait in line for, and werent cheap might i add.

not any more all i have now is around 40 pair's and i look back and wonder WTF why. i could of bought a EJ1 and boosted/slammed the f**k out of it with all that money.

Nikesb.org used to be my addiction -__-, now it's CC

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I buy the same shoe every time. all my friends laugh.

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have 9 pairs of skateshoes, i have 2 of them since 8 years ago, and they are in perfect shape like the others 7 pairs, well except the every day shoes but i have 2 years with them

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm on my 5th pair of nike shoes in 2 months................
I started working again part time at the nike outlet store so yeah, go figure. 30%off a outlet nike store.
So, yeah, it happens.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm on my 5th pair of nike shoes in 2 months................
I started working again part time at the nike outlet store so yeah, go figure. 30%off a outlet nike store.
So, yeah, it happens.

same reason i did it, i used to get the manager discount (30%) at Jimmy Jazz, Hyperactive & S&D Underground stores, so id just spend all my cash on shoes and goin out.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I buy a shoe every month, nothing wrong with it. They aren't skate shoes though, no need to be a poser.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
at one point in time, my kick collection consisted of 110 pair's of kick's, most rare Jordan's that i had to wait in line for, and werent cheap might i add.

not any more all i have now is around 40 pair's and i look back and wonder WTF why. i could of bought a EJ1 and boosted/slammed the f**k out of it with all that money.

Nikesb.org used to be my addiction -__-, now it's CC
LMAO I bought 30 pairs well in highschool.... sold 5 of them well I was out a job lmao but yeah I had the same realization as you.... What a waste of money, 1 or 2 pairs per color..... 3 pairs the same color is worthless lol I blew so much money... 110 is outta hand though... sounds like a couple of my friends, just too much.