Daniel's Daily Sedan

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Yes sir. I only needed the head though. I bought a block with only 72k miles, a new water pump, and just super clean. For $200.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366509257.616897.jpg
Just snagged these off a guy. $100. Haha. It was a combination of cheap wheels, tired of steelies, don't wanna dump too much money into my car right now. So I got them. He also let me take the lower half of his oem air intake. For free. I just had to get it off his car in a SAMs parking lot. Haha. Oh well. Productive day. Probably going to strip this nasty clear coat off them this week and do a nice polish. We'll see.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Thanks, Logan! Haha. After the swap I need to find 2 oem black bumpers.

The swap is coming close. Found two transmissions. A stock b16, or a b16 with Kaaz LSD, and carbon lined 3rd and 4th synchros. Hmm... $250 or $1000. Haha.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Haha. I can buy you stuff and ship it!

It's because there's so many broke guys down here in Houston that they sell everything so cheap. Plus there's lot if Honda crap. Supply and demand.

How much was your y8 head?

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366760493.086913.jpg

Picked this up. And an engine strut bar. And a b16 valve cover. And si center caps. And $300.

Also will be picking up Hasport mount this weekend. Ws2 car back exhaust, and a b16 transmission.

Yay!

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Haha. It was a great deal. So I had to.

I'm really trying to pick up these ctr cams too. $300 with brand new golden eagle cam gears.