Daniel's Daily Sedan

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
Haha. It was a great deal. So I had to.

I'm really trying to pick up these ctr cams too. $300 with brand new golden eagle cam gears.
That would be sick dude! Yeah the top end set that i would looking at from Brian Crower was like $1100 hahaha

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha. I can buy you stuff and ship it!

It's because there's so many broke guys down here in Houston that they sell everything so cheap. Plus there's lot if Honda crap. Supply and demand.

How much was your y8 head?
$120 I sold my b16 block for 270 with out anything but the internals. It was the delsol a3 one

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Bought a ex tranny today to get my hoopty back on the road.

Also picked up 2 p28, so if anyone needs one hit me up!

Also got a pair of Mint Vans for $10!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367196664.805430.jpg

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
I'll post it in a minute, Daniel.

In other news, I pulled my y8 and just said f**k it and i have started the process of getting the b16 in.

I decided to clean the bay and touch it up with paint, and do a semi wire tuck. I already tucked my headlight harness.
My new bestfriends:

Here it is

I had the head taken to a friends. He removed two snapped studs on the intake side, installed some studs that were missing. Cleaned the head pretty well. And tested all my valves and such. Here it is, I'm pretty happy with it. And I know someone is going to ask, but the reason I didn't do a port and polish is because in a few months i'm going to buy another head to completely build and do some other stuff. This is just for the time being.

Today I cleaned and painted the transmission. Along with assembling my longblock. Still waiting on my oil pump and starter.

There it is! I'm hoping to have it all together by this weekend.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Open them up in windows viewer and rotate them, it will save it when you rotate them.

But! looking good!

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha. Your car is clean though. It's reliable and tastefully modded. Keep it clean!
tastefully modded I think so but its beat to s**t with a god clear coat lol. My next mods are 5 speed and paint. are you planning on doing any body work to your wip?

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Not anytime soon, man.

I do want to find a black oem front and rear bumper. So I can lose the fogs.

But I'm more focused on this engine.

After the engine I'm getting my wheels,
And then my sound system.

Danielrod61

Registered VIP

Well it's in! Spent about 4 or 5 hours on it today. Dropping it in, getting all the little stuff together.

Still need to do the wiring harness, power steering, water lines, and wire up my fan and a kill switch or two.

Won't be able to work on it for a week. But when I get to it I wanna knock it all out within a day or two.

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ Where is that? Looks amazing. Jeez, I need to go on vaca sooner or later. Havent been to the beach in a looooooooooooooong time

Clean sedan btw