Dash Kit For The 2006 Civic ?

ceppto

5+ Year Member
I have called alot of places and still notiing . Any one know if they have one out anywhere ?

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what do you mean by dash kit? Are you looking for a new dash board?

ceppto

5+ Year Member
No just the part for the CD player . So I can install my own . I took out the regular CD player and popped mine in . I went to BestBuy and bought a dashkit for a older type Honda and it fit OK but the kit still left a gap so I bought a 99 cougar kit cause that's what I had my system in last time and I knew it would be a close fit , but now it fits well with no gap but when I hit open on my CD player face to exchange CDs it gets stuck all the time .

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Call around to local car audio shops. There's a good chance if anyone has it, they will.

PiNoY Ep3 SI

Mouse Car Driver
5+ Year Member
There is a deck sparer that comes in the GM truck kit's. What it does is it hold the radio out a little further so it doesn't sit in the kit, it sit's flush with the kit.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
do you have the civic with the nav option without the nav or do you have the civic with the integrated dash

SpeedFiends

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1999stockaccord said:
Here ya go man, Metra makes kits for it:

Dash Kit Part Number: 99-7871

Linkage: http://www.metraonline.com/product_listing.php?year=2006&make=Honda&model=Civic&type=ALL

lol yep that'd be it. I remember when I did my first 06 when I worked at circuit city. It's the easiest thing in the world and it's a pretty huge dash kit. You need to remove everything from the stock dash and move it to the new one. If you need any help let me know. You gotta get the 2 little screws under the dash, by the sig lighter. There's a little panel you take off and they're right under there. There's also another screw on the left side of the dash, if I remember correctly and the rest just pops off.

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDMk20A2 said:
lol yep that'd be it. I remember when I did my first 06 when I worked at circuit city. It's the easiest thing in the world and it's a pretty huge dash kit. You need to remove everything from the stock dash and move it to the new one. If you need any help let me know. You gotta get the 2 little screws under the dash, by the sig lighter. There's a little panel you take off and they're right under there. There's also another screw on the left side of the dash, if I remember correctly and the rest just pops off.
:werd: ford tore-asses are no fun either...

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDMk20A2 said:
ha ha ha serious, a bagillion dollar dash kit is just wack
i know... i didnt need one for the accordion, nor the other 2 cars ive owned... i talked one of my customers in to just having me relocate the new headunit to the glovebox, and run a IR repeater wire out to the dash so the remote controls everything with out having to open the glove box... except to change cd's which he never does... (iPoood controler instead)

SpeedFiends

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1999stockaccord said:
i know... i didnt need one for the accordion, nor the other 2 cars ive owned... i talked one of my customers in to just having me relocate the new headunit to the glovebox, and run a IR repeater wire out to the dash so the remote controls everything with out having to open the glove box... except to change cd's which he never does... (iPoood controler instead)

ha ha WERD, nothing a lil custom work would fix lol