Db8 4 door gsr Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboz400

5+ Year Member
this is a 1994 4 door gsr clean title car needs repainted as u can see the door and fender have been replaced it has a front clip also from a 01 integra i think all u need are the lights to complete it , car has 166 on od and 100 k on motor this thing runs strong, New clutch brake lines brakes , Car is siting on 14 inch steelies with winter blizzakk tires all brand new , interior is 10 ou ta 10 just gota vaccome it, winshield is cracked but u can still drive it with no problemes and the hood is dented in due to the hood beens being pulled at school (damn kids) Other then that this car is clean no rust , Throw some paint on it and it be really nice, also it has a aem intake fresh pwder coated valve cover new plugs wires timing belt , thats all i can think of for now But i am asking 2400 on steelies , Or i will Trade for a 88-99 Hatch or Coupe must be nice And can be stock or modded , hopeing for a turboed one Let me know 440-223-1626 Dewayne Located in30 miles east cleveland ohio

88_CRX_YUK

5+ Year Member
Thats really good price.. that motor alone is worth $2500 or more..

jdmhb97

5+ Year Member
willing to trade

whats up i like the integra looks nice i have 97 hb with a d16y8 i have no pics yet but will be up really soon with pics let me know wat u think i am willing to trade

jdmhb97

5+ Year Member
i have a 97 hb with a d16y8 willing to trade seating on 15" ls rims i will post pics up soon let me know wat u think

turboz400

5+ Year Member
Just going to part it out , Anyone need interior peices , The motor is going as a complete swap will now split up and whjen i mean complete I mean everything ecu harness headers intake trans motor mounts everything that goes with it

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was wondering sence your parting it out and all.. is the cluster for the 94 integra compatible with a 91 honda civic dx cause if it will bolt right up i'll take that off yoru hands

turboz400

5+ Year Member
cars not stolen i just had to get ahold of the kid so he sign the title consent forum and get it noterized so , the title is getting tooken care of as we speek monday i have everything tooken care of and its getting bought monday or wesnday this week, so im considering it sold for now

Status
Not open for further replies.