DC5 seats into 6th gen

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What would it take to make DC5 fit my Si?

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Different brackets maybe... Not really sure sorry.... Just pulling out stuff I think is right....

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im pretty sure ive seen rsx seats in a civic b4, most of the time cant you just take the brackets off both seats and put your civic brackets on the new seats?

civicracing98

im a cc whore :/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
deez said:
im pretty sure ive seen rsx seats in a civic b4, most of the time cant you just take the brackets off both seats and put your civic brackets on the new seats?
nope, u have to fabricate for them to fit clean. i have ep3 seats in my 6th gen and all i needed was 2 strips of steel to remount the tabs and a good welder =)

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can get thick pieces of metal (i forget the dimensions) drill holes in them and rig the screws that way...
it's a little ghetto, but who looks down there anywho?

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracing98 said:
nope, u have to fabricate for them to fit clean. i have ep3 seats in my 6th gen and all i needed was 2 strips of steel to remount the tabs and a good welder =)
Got any pic of your car? there's a guy that is selling some ep3 seats for 350 here in az..

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracing98 said:
oops, i lose again

lkailburn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
deez said:
you mean like these?

i've got the rears in now too 8)