Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats on the S, man. Good luck with the direction you want to go
DONT JINX ME DUDER!

Its not official until its nestled safety in my garage.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dudes trying to install the OEM steering wheel back so it will have the airbag. Thats fine, seeing as my parents will be driving it back from AZ to VA.

Problem is, he hasnt confirmed that i'll be keeping the MOMO steering wheel and hub....

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Slightly sketchy update on the S deal...

The car was advertised with a MOMO wheel/hub. As we get closer to closing, hes telling me he doesnt feel safe selling me the car with the MOMO wheel/hub, and that he'll install the stock AP1 steering wheel. That exchange of emails took a little bit to get it hashed out, but it seems like we're back on track.

Anyone live in the Scottsdale AZ area? Wondering if i could contact someone else in that area...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slightly sketchy update on the S deal...

The car was advertised with a MOMO wheel/hub. As we get closer to closing, hes telling me he doesnt feel safe selling me the car with the MOMO wheel/hub, and that he'll install the stock AP1 steering wheel. That exchange of emails took a little bit to get it hashed out, but it seems like we're back on track.

Anyone live in the Scottsdale AZ area? Wondering if i could contact someone else in that area...
U can always contact my friends there that checked into him...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks like pickup of the S2 will be Aug10th.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, dude cant do it the 10th because of a work day. Still trying to coordinate when the pickup will be...

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks like were going to look into shipping the car now...i dont know DIK about shipping cars...

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
New deal work out.

Just have to wait untill the Bill of Sale is finished and signed....its just a waiting game for me now. Balls in his court.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
any more news on th ep or the s?
We're getting close to finishing the deal of the S.

As for the EP, its taken a back seat. Its nestled in my dads garage, in shambles. Once I get the S where i want it, the EP will be back on its feet in a few months.

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We're getting close to finishing the deal of the S.

As for the EP, its taken a back seat. Its nestled in my dads garage, in shambles. Once I get the S where i want it, the EP will be back on its feet in a few months.
sad to see that poor girl get abusively ignored and shunned if you will. haha just kidding. id be pumped for an S too mang