Deathnote, anybody?

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just got done watching the entire series and it was pretty good. I've never watched Anime before but I watched an episode with my brother in law and couldn't stop watching

Discuss...

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i watxhed it on and off with an old room mate, along with watching the two live action ones, i thought the story was rather deep and interesting.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How was the live action? I was gonna pick it up at best buy but that was before I watched the entire animated series.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i dont remember all the charicter names but the onlything i didnt like in the live action was whom ever the girl that has a crush on L or what ever. . .or maybe im getting the story wrong......its ben a while anyway . . .she was kinda crap in teh live actions but the rest was friggin awesome

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
okay wait i think her name was misa or something like that. . . in the live actions she kinda sucked but L and light, and the CG work for the Shinigami were steller.

you should most deff get it and watch it

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Deathnote? gonna have to look into it :???:

i download an old anime complete season that i used to love , kinda still do.

Gundam Wing/ i frikken love that s**t.

f**k a Civic if i could have my own Mobile suit like Zero's id be one bad ass mofo at the meet's

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Misa was annoying in Anime as well.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NY, check out an episode 1 on youtube real quick, bet you get hooked.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heres death note Ep 1 and yes gundam rocks anime socks

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.megavideo.com/v/8U2PZ2P902dc70cd61e0aa805499d041a521d1e2"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.megavideo.com/v/8U2PZ2P902dc70cd61e0aa805499d041a521d1e2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
kinda old news, they already made a live action movie of it in JAYPAN

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just starting watching this myself. Just got through the first arch a few nights ago. s**t had me glued to my tv set! O_O

I'm like 2 episodes through the 2nd arch. I know how it ends, just dont know what lead up to it. Pretty cool show =)

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cowboy beebop FTW that's pretty much the only anime i watch, i saw both apple seed movie they were ok

iOn

I like pie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have both the Deathnote movies... I like 'em! Keeps you thinkin'

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've heard Anime was really addicting but I've never really gotten into it at all. I might have to check it out.

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I must admit that all the episodes that I watched of deathnote I did like, but I wasn't able to "religiously" like other animes that I watch...the only one that I can honestly say I have watched every episode of is bleach