Dent price

emerican

Registered VIP
Is insurance fixing it or are you paying for it, cause i know where i live and im sure a ton of other places the body shop will quote the insurance company more than they would if you where paying cash as they know the insurance company will pay it either way.

JCCLARK

The Painter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I normally would charge $300.00 plus the cost of the molding if it's not reusable for
a dent like that.
But I'm cheap, usually 1/2 to1/3 the price of a bodyshop.:cool:

IwantVtec

Registered VIP
I normally would charge $300.00 plus the cost of the molding if it's not reusable for
a dent like that.
oo I was hoping it to be like around 200-250 but dam it really doesnt look that bad in person haha

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
a dent like that.
That sounds about right.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a dent like that.
Too bad you live in KY, I need dents & dings removed, they aren't too bad like this guy has but still needs to get done before paint.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rear quarter is a little harder to fix. normal body shop will run you easily $800+

emerican

Registered VIP
I tore up my 5.0 and really smashed in the rear quater panel broke back window tore the door apart and the mirror off and got it all fixed for 600 cash at a reputable shop. i brought him another door and the window he paint matched everything and popped out all the quater panel for 600 bucks and it was alot worse than yours. All depends on who you know and how many favors you can call in.