DFW Meet

BenCronin04

5+ Year Member
Almost everything is set,
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Date: Saturday June, 28th
Admittance: Anyone who loves Honda's, especially 7thGens.
Activities: Eating and Drinking. Music and Entertainment provided by our cars.
Map Quest Link: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/1501+Ce...:::::f:EN:M:/e
Possible Sponsors: Discount Tire, United Super Markets

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
theres like.. nooo 7th gens in the dfw area here that get on this site.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i might come out when i get my car running.. theres a all state rsx meet that i was suppose to be going to around that time so iono..

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
TN? no too far

BenCronin04

5+ Year Member
Hey Toneekay, invite some people to come out. There will be food and stuff. It will be a good way for everyone to meet each other and possible vendors and shops to get their names out.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ill see if i can gather some people

Squeak

Rockin the Si
5+ Year Member
I know I am new here, but I may be able to make it, I live about an hour and a half north of DFW so I could proably make it. Also i drive a 7th Generation, so makes it better=)

Andrew

khoakers

Ugly Asian Bastard
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
TONEEKAY. this was one of the meets i was talking to you about. you should come, theres guys from the 7thgenhonda group that are coming too..

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
TONEEKAY. this was one of the meets i was talking to you about. you should come, theres guys from the 7thgenhonda group that are coming too..
ohh, i didnt knowww... i thought you was just talking about one of those random weekly meets with a bunch of other cars.. lololol

BenCronin04

5+ Year Member
Ok toneekay, now your starting to sound like one of those hondatech guys. I really don't care if you come or not, its just an invitation, I won't cry too much. LoL. I just saw alot of Dallas guys talking on another forum about trying to get together and no one was taking charge. So i did, set it up and I'm just letting everyone know about so they can come if they want to. Do what you want to do man. It'd be cool if you could show up but if you can't, its not like we're gonna cancel the meet.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i might come out when i get my car running.. theres a all state rsx meet that i was suppose to be going to around that time so iono..
ill see if i can gather some people
ohh, i didnt knowww... i thought you was just talking about one of those random weekly meets with a bunch of other cars.. lololol
Ok toneekay, now your starting to sound like one of those hondatech guys. I really don't care if you come or not, its just an invitation, I won't cry too much. LoL. I just saw alot of Dallas guys talking on another forum about trying to get together and no one was taking charge. So i did, set it up and I'm just letting everyone know about so they can come if they want to. Do what you want to do man. It'd be cool if you could show up but if you can't, its not like we're gonna cancel the meet.

honestly, how do i sound like one of those ht guys? i said i was gunna make it if i could, and gather some people while i was at it. i didnt say i was the king, thinking i was big and important and b***h about going or not. i think its great that your willing to take charge of the meet, and do something cool. we havent had a real official 7g meet in years, and it would be nice and interesting to actually go to one with lots of 7gs.

now, to the reply i had with khoa, we talked before about meets, i didnt know he was talking about this 7thgen meet, i just thought it was those random weekly meets that they have around town that always gets busted by the cops because people always have to end up racing each other.

sorry if you dont see this as a pleasant response but i felt the need to be offensive about what you stated above.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this belongs in the regional section

BenCronin04

5+ Year Member
honestly, how do i sound like one of those ht guys? i said i was gunna make it if i could, and gather some people while i was at it. i didnt say i was the king, thinking i was big and important and b***h about going or not. i think its great that your willing to take charge of the meet, and do something cool. we havent had a real official 7g meet in years, and it would be nice and interesting to actually go to one with lots of 7gs.

now, to the reply i had with khoa, we talked before about meets, i didnt know he was talking about this 7thgen meet, i just thought it was those random weekly meets that they have around town that always gets busted by the cops because people always have to end up racing each other.

sorry if you dont see this as a pleasant response but i felt the need to be offensive about what you stated above.
Sorry, I didn't mean it in an insulting way if thats how it came off. But no its not just going to be a random meet up. It should be half way organized, but this is the first event of this kiond of done so.....But anyways, if there is racing, it won't be in or around the parking lot. There will be plenty of time or that afterwards. But there will be catering and such out there and possible sponsers. If no sponsers there will still be food and a chance for some of us to meet up and check out eachothers rides. If you have any ideas or imput, let me know.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wish I could.
I'm stuck here in MO for now, ....one of these days

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea i was planning to go anyways with a new turbo setup than what i had aside.. either that, or i might buy this new hatch and probably bring that up there.. :what: