DFW Meet

BenCronin04

5+ Year Member
Its doesn't matter what you bring just come. I'm gonna feel like a dumb ass buying a s**t ton of food and having all this discount tire s**t setup and have no one show. Come and bring people. Its free food and a free car show.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i would come down but minnesota and texas are long ways from each other

BenCronin04

5+ Year Member
Understandable. But you better be going to the Import/Alliance meet in TN on the 26th of next month.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
imma bring the corolla then ;)

khoakers

Ugly Asian Bastard
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BEN, how did you find possible sponsors for the meet? are they giving free s**t? :D

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^corolla, i was jp..

BenCronin04

5+ Year Member
I work for discount tire part time so I just talked to the VP. I don't think they will be giviing away free stuff, but I'm not sure. I know they with probably have a rep there and if you guys come to see me at my store, located at 75 and Plano Parkway, I'll get you a fat hook-up.

khoakers

Ugly Asian Bastard
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh s**t, 75 and plano? i live about 5 minutes away... ima come up one of these days for some nice tires. hook me up on the cheap, bro..

Mr.Dre4meR

5+ Year Member
I work for discount tire part time so I just talked to the VP. I don't think they will be giviing away free stuff, but I'm not sure. I know they with probably have a rep there and if you guys come to see me at my store, located at 75 and Plano Parkway, I'll get you a fat hook-up.

i like Fat Hook-Ups...:shock:

This is still on right?...how many you have so far?