Diamonds racing wheels 14x7 0 offset

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Then you are going to have to play around with the tire size. A 7" wheel can handle a variety of tire widths. Being a 14" wheel is what hurts you the most. You kind of shot yourself in the foot by buying such small wheels.

If it was still the late 90's or early 2000's 14" tires were common. But its 2016 and you dont 14" tires on many cars except micro's. You will have a harder time finding higher performance tires in the 14" range as well.

Keep looking, google is your friend.

JChz19

Then you are going to have to play around with the tire size. A 7" wheel can handle a variety of tire widths. Being a 14" wheel is what hurts you the most. You kind of shot yourself in the foot by buying such small wheels.

If it was still the late 90's or early 2000's 14" tires were common. But its 2016 and you dont 14" tires on many cars except micro's. You will have a harder time finding higher performance tires in the 14" range as well.

Keep looking, google is your friend.
Idk what to do, I'm having hard time find some tires. And I'm getting frustrated because I can't drive my car.

Last edited by a moderator:

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Idk what to do, I'm having hard time find some tires. And I'm getting frustrated because I can't drive my car.
Sounds like you made the mistake of buying wheels to fit your tires instead of doing the right research before buying wheels.