Discover 313 Video

LazyDC5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey i thot u was gonna add the STi's driving away? good video thoh ricer i likes....

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2 minutes 24 seconds... i luv my new job t1 baby :-p

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man the that song in the start of the movie is hella cool. but i look like i got a double chin.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was gonna add it...didnt fit right, plus i already have quite a bit of footage of the awd turbos

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool video man..cool to seem my car sneak in there..nice job...post the footage of everyone leaving...that would be sweet

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Vallejo_raider said:
man nice vid!! man i shoulda went!!!
yep, everyone that missed it is saying that...thats why people just NEED to come....catch ya at the next one

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:werd: and the wierd thing is, if you think about it...the 7thgen crew wasnt even there. and if anyone went to the milpitas meet, you would know that the 7thgen crew rolls deeep

Vallejo_raider

i am mr. fobster
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh well there is always a next time! yea for sure i will get to go to the next one(had to attend cousins gf's bday at folsom, city near sac town) but i coulda went!

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rice4Brains said:
:werd: and the wierd thing is, if you think about it...the 7thgen crew wasnt even there. and if anyone went to the milpitas meet, you would know that the 7thgen crew rolls deeep

ya, there were a few of us 7thgens there, but alot of people said they were gonna come but flaked...so yes, us 7thgeners had a bad showing..

Vallejo_raider

i am mr. fobster
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blue2k2 said:
ya, there were a few of us 7thgens there, but alot of people said they were gonna come but flaked...so yes, us 7thgeners had a bad showing..

yup and one of them was me too! im a 7thgen guy too!

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that video was SICK! im saving that s**t....good footage =) i wanna see more!

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Vallejo_raider said:
yup and one of them was me too! im a 7thgen guy too!

sweet bro..didn't get to meet you...which one were u?

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EM1_ProJect said:
damn that video was SICK! im saving that s**t....good footage =) i wanna see more!

:werd:......supposivly Justin is gonna make a short vid of all the evos and everyone leaving the meet....

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, thanks again for the comments

yeah, im gonna host a clip of the awd turbos leaving, and make another vid with mostly people talking, and chris actin like a fool...chris (93HaTcH4o8 ) that is

Last edited:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that s**t wont be hard to find, just get more of him in my car singing country or holding the bat

XxLuckyLisaXx

Hardcore Honda Enthusiast
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sick sick sick, good job on the vid i wish i had some edit skillz like that

LazyDC5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rice4Brains said:
hey, thanks again for the comments

yeah, im gonna host a clip of the awd turbos leaving, and make another vid with mostly people talking, and chris actin like a fool...chris (93HaTcH4o8 ) that is
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont hate on me......

Last edited by a moderator:

LazyDC5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
that s**t wont be hard to find, just get more of him in my car singing country or holding the bat
hey hey now i dont sing country...i was jsu holding the bat cuz when melt was changin his tire, i jsu took the bat and walked around with it.....(i dont know how to double quote cuz im a ricer..someone teach me)

Last edited:

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good news everyone...i am wsted again....i am on a streak of being wasted 6 days in a row....WOOT!!!!!!!!