DIY Photos

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey everyone.
I did a lot of DIY lately, Let me know what you think. I got bored and decided to do some CTR headlights, with the city light install, matte black paint(by can), world sport style muffler( sorry the tip is not welded on in the photos), car mocked after a fighter jet, Hood struts, CTR Style interior with recaro seats, Spoon Sports Valve Cover, 15k HID Lights, Polished valves, and polished password strut bar. I did all the DIY listed. Knock off but cant complain. and volk wheels. feedback welcome.

pw strut bar

before

after

muffler kinda kinked in pic without new tip on...

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Idk how I feel about the stickers, but they are unique and are tied together so idk lol. Love the interior, looks pretty good overall nice job!

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice car, love the valve cover. Not a huge fan of the stickers, but if you like them, then leave them on.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks guys, thought the stickers where cool. i worked at an airport at the time and i saw fighter jets all the time and got the idea there. they look good when the car is super clean, but im kinda over them too. next paint project is champ white with spoon style stoof.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if anyone is interested in me polishing metal, polishing headlights, or doing some diy stuff like ctr style lights, city lights, paint, etc. pm me
thanks

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So ur the stealth dog fighter o the street racing world got yah. Haha. Jk
Champ white is nice, my civic was gonna go champ white but then I picked up the tc.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Interior is tasty and I love exterior, all but front bumper stickers. Otherwise I give it 2 :thumbs up:

00civicEXrider

Man, i absolutely love your ride height. I live in New England, and the roads are super shitty, and we get snow out the ass. And that ride height seems reasonable for the winter.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks the ride is good, even in snow, witha good set of tires. its low enough not to scrape, with all splash guards still installed but high enough to look semi stock/ genuine. not slammed or anything. i dont know if anyone can read the front bumper decals, but they say "danger jet intake".

00civicEXrider

But the DIY's came out pretty nice man. I actually like the stickers, definitely original. Your interior is sexxxxyyyy though. :hitit:

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are you guys up for throwing prices out there on what you would pay for my car? i am interested to see the highest i would get for it...

if so i can post mods and such