Do Girls Wear Underwear? :(

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Skanks FTW! Skanks and underwear are inversely related: the smaller the thong, the easier they put out.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i know everyone is beautiful in their own way or whatnot, but i say f**k THAT!!! seriously girls with no ass shouldn't be wearing thongs or g strings that'll show. i mean you dont see alot of girls with no tits wearing tops that show their cleavage..CUZ THEY HAVE NONE! just like dont show off their abs if all they have is fat...unless you're fat joe performing on MTV.
1: if you have it, why not show it if you want to.
2: if you're a guy and you dont like big booty girls showing their s**t, there's a good chance you're not really a guy.
3: the girls that dont like it, probably doesnt have a fat ass, just cuz you show it doesnt mean you're a skank, otherwise we'd all be dress like iraqi's
Well, this might be difficult to believe... but not all women base their preference of what underwear to wear on what underwear is preferred by total strangers who happen to see them bend over at the grocery store.

And I've seen of plenty flat chested women wear low cut shirts.

And why would all men, in order to be "real" men have to like women with asses of cellulite?

I'm sure you're probably not a perfect specimen by at least some standards too.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have the body of a god, but my teeth look like i been chewin on some bricks..

hahahaha jpjp

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And why would all men, in order to be "real" men have to like women with asses of cellulite?
Real men like the booty...period, and all onionbootys don't have cellulite.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Real men like the booty...period, and all onionbootys don't have cellulite.
I don't like the big booty. I like a nice ass, but I don't like big asses. An ass does not have to be big in order to be nice. I can think of one particular del Sol owner who had an awesome bum and hers definitely wasn't big.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn, u dont like italian girls. u said something negative about a person and she happened to be italian...u must be a racist...lol. in this day and age, prejudiced against italians...

im just playin guys.
lol... i love me some italian girls. they are sexy. it had nothing to do with the race... she just didnt look right nekked

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Italian girls have hairy twats. It's a fact!

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In the beginning, your girl will shave her legs and wear something very nice in the underwear department if she's going to "give it up" that night.

There will come a time that she is just too damn busy with work/school/household/kids to mess with all that. Especially in winter when she hasn't worn a skirt in 2 weeks. You'll be happy to get the stubbly legs and cease to get a s**t about what the chooch is wrapped in.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i hate it when girls DONT shave their legs, but DO shave their cunts.. its f**king stupid -___-''