Do Girls Wear Underwear? :(

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well the belt thing HURTs so thats a no go, plus we was eating at schlotzkys and we had to wait in line.. i was like f**k that i didnt want the guys to see so i turned towards the salesman lady with the short skirt and it got even bigger i was liek DAMMMMM and she turned and i SWEAR she seen it and smiled.. but then iono kuz it was her turn to order.. i should bent her over the counter and did the nasty ;P

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well the belt thing HURTs so thats a no go, plus we was eating at schlotzkys and we had to wait in line.. i was like f**k that i didnt want the guys to see so i turned towards the salesman lady with the short skirt and it got even bigger i was liek DAMMMMM and she turned and i SWEAR she seen it and smiled.. but then iono kuz it was her turn to order.. i should bent her over the counter and did the nasty ;P
:lol: If she smiled then she was practically asking for it.

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea..getting one in jeans hurts too... lol girls think we have it easy being a guy... not so much...

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^do it.........i was in class 1 day n caught 1 of those random 1s....this chick i kinda messed with saw it...keep teasing me n s**t....i ended up getting her to come to my desk.....made her get under(it was my business class, so i had closed fronts on the desk).....whipped it out in class n layed it to town in her mouth.....Best day of my life....

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^do it.........i was in class 1 day n caught 1 of those random 1s....this chick i kinda messed with saw it...keep teasing me n s**t....i ended up getting her to come to my desk.....made her get under(it was my business class, so i had closed fronts on the desk).....whipped it out in class n layed it to town in her mouth.....Best day of my life....
:roll:

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^lol....damn..so many girls are rocking the whole booty shorts thing at the gym...Thats where its at guys......deff go there...i have messed with a few of the girs in the gym...defff A+++++ for them.....

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^lol....damn..so many girls are rocking the whole booty shorts thing at the gym...Thats where its at guys......deff go there...i have messed with a few of the guys in the gym...defff A+++++ for them.....
WTF?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i love the girls in yoga class, they are sooo nice and petite with big juicy booties

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know this topic is bout thongs and what not...but those full-butt panties arn't that bad..i kinda like em! sexxxyyy

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^lol...well there a those panties that looks like shorts..are those the ones u talking about?...or are u talkiing bout grandma panties....

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the full butt panties are only nice IF the girl has a nice onion booty ;P