Do u like htis civc?

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok he says the hood has spacers on it, thats why its raised towards the wind sheild, and he said he ajusted the bumer and it looks like that but he realigned it. so if this is true, which i will find out when me and my dad go look at it, it should be a great buy, ill put up more pics for u guys.

Pics are up. hes says hes owned it for four months, and doesnt know if it was wrecked before but the hood spacers and bumper being crooked he did so post up ur coments!

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
front end is terrible, fitment/alignment is off.. other then that I think its alright

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my dad knows ever car scam in the book and can tell whats messed up on a car easily.
Does he have xray vision to examine the internals? Stay away from modified cars, people drive the piss out of them even if it only had an intake. What happened to the white hatch you kept posting about?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does he have xray vision to examine the internals? Stay away from modified cars, people drive the piss out of them even if it only had an intake. What happened to the white hatch you kept posting about?
:wstupid:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kid you are an ass, you always post topics ASK for opnions, get opnions, dont get the answer you want, flame the people helping. if you dad is a mechanic, ask his broke ass, he sounds like a better judge of value and worth than we do. its a bad deal any moron can tell you that.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and by the fact that the car is being sold with "rotas, OEM fogs and a typer lip", i would say that the car is full of fail as you internet kids say.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the guy couldnt even put the lip on right, and you trust him enough to buy his wrecked pos , good luck with that

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ugh, i test rove it and the transmission made sounds, not grinds but weird sounds, and the engine rattlesd, and we asked to go down from 55000 and they said 5200 lol, they didnt have much in it lol

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the guy couldnt even put the lip on right, and you trust him enough to buy his wrecked pos , good luck with that
i never said i was buying it, this is the best 1 on craigslist in my area. and yes ive checked everywhere else. i havent seen it in person but it looks clean.

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id spend 4500 bucks on a bone stock and straight eg before spending it on modded and tweaked ek. definently figure out what happened to the front end man.
he said he put risers in the hood...idk what 4, and he said he did some thing with the bumper or something, he said he never wreked it and only had it for 4 months so.. well see

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kid you are an ass, you always post topics ASK for opnions, get opnions, dont get the answer you want, flame the people helping. if you dad is a mechanic, ask his broke ass, he sounds like a better judge of value and worth than we do. its a bad deal any moron can tell you that.
....thanks? i dont flame at ppl who say they dont like it, im sorry if you dont want to give me ur opinion,then dont, ur the 1 flaming....

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just keep looking you'll find a good one eventually. ive been looking over a month for the truck i want and still havent found the right one.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
....thanks? i dont flame at ppl who say they dont like it, im sorry if you dont want to give me ur opinion,then dont, ur the 1 flaming....
See following:

no s**t?
my dads a mechanic and im not retarded, im not gonna buy a car w/o inspecting it....

and i uploaded pics frum email, that y? ill host em on pb