Do you live your life a quarter mile at a time,for those 10 sec are u really free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
His name is kenny lendar...i had a wrench and I didnt intend to keep hitting him but by the time I was done i couldnt lift my arm.he's janitor at a high school & they banned me from the tracks for life

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:popcorn:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What does that even mean??

:bluelol:

Darth_Civic

its a sort of F&F paraphrase

when they have the first big street race and he tells the pizza boy to find a new way home

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The "pizza boy" was actually the director, same guy who drives the ferrari when they take the supra out for the first time.

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2

Darth_Civic

The "pizza boy" was actually the director, same guy who drives the ferrari when they take the supra out for the first time.

haha nice i didnt even know! thats one of my favorite scenes too =) that supra wasnt riced half as bad as the rest of those cars

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha nice i didnt even know! thats one of my favorite scenes too =) that supra wasnt riced half as bad as the rest of those cars
Yea, when I first heard it was coming out, I refused to read anything anything about it our watch any teasers...
I was the only person in the treater opening night that was genuinely shocked when Brian was revealed to be a "cop" I literally said "WWHHAAATTTTT?" out loud lol

After the fact, I researched the s**t out of it, and was even an "extra" in 2 Fast 2 Furious ;) it was filmed in Miami, which is a lil over 3 his south of me. I have all the blu-rays, and I'm not a "fan boy" I just really like cars ;)

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol yea....and you'll be yellin dom and the muscle you raced flips lol,im working on getting to that point but I gotta do my manual swap first then turbo,but im auto at the moment with intake & 10.2mm wires and fast as hell so after the swap its on...
Someone call me?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Intake and oversized plug wires make car go fast! :D

:popcorn:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2 different people dude. They don't even look alike. The Ferrari driver was one of the producers.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You are correct sir, my apologies :/ I was very long overdue for sleep when I posted that.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whats with this guy and fast and furious threads

army4life

Army MOS: Combat Ninja
Army: Hey Kali Hissle, what's the name of that place you like with all the goofy sh*t on the walls and the mozzerella sticks?

Kali: You mean Shenaningans? You're talking about Shenanigans, right?

Army and friends: D'oh!!!

Shenanigans...perfect description of this thread. Just saying...

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Young actually it does I get up to 60 in 3 to 4 seconds I tune and fix everything uP and slick 50 the mofo its fast I may be in a sohc but I smoke camaros,Corvettes,stangs easy by a long distance I cant even tap the gas with out burning a lil rubber

Status
Not open for further replies.