P.I.M.P (BrONzE MeMbEr)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wut generation, wut year?

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I believe the only B Series transmission that has the LSD is the Integra Type R... I maybe wrong but thats my best guess without searching... I myself am just gonna get a Quaife Differential =)

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic si's doesnt have LSD.

Howard W

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by WiggerMan
I dont think any of them have em... Thought it was only the Integra Type R that has those... but i am not 100%... maybe some Japanese ones have em
2003 3d civic si and thank for your answered.

scripter

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well we blew my buddies 99 tranny last night i tore it apart this morning and nope. we are now purchasing one for it

Matty T

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know JDM SiR's came with LSD's, also EK9 CTR and all ITR's had them. We also get a 1.8 b18c4 (ek civic saloon) which has lsd

ikon_em2

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the 03 civics dont have lsd because its the same motor from the base model rsx..if u have the rsx type-s then u will have an LSD

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ikon_em2
if u have the rsx type-s then u will have an LSD
Nope. That motor does not have an LSD. In fact, there is no K-motor in the US that is equipped with a stock LSD. Same goes with any K motor in the UK as well as AUS.

On the K-motors there are only stock LSDs located in the DC5R, the EP3R, and quite possibly the Euro Accord R in Japan (since it uses the same engine as the DC5R, but it may or may not have an LSD).

The Euro EP3R is NOT equipped with an LSD (as it uses the same engine as the RSX-S with a slightly higher compression and same HP/torque #s, blah blah, etc.)

The Ausie Integra Type R doesn't even use the DC5R engine, it uses the same engine the Euro EP3R has with no LSD (while everything else is authentically Type R'd out.)

So all in all, the stock LSDs are located in JDM-land. Makes you wonder if Honda is trying to get JDM credibility to their USDM JDM fans... ha.