Dominick's Dream Car Build (yea, its gonna be a slow one)

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In recent news, myself and a friend were able to get one locking lug off the and I was able to call the manufacturer and order a new key.

"The 'key' to my problems."

ba-da-pish :banghead:

Anyways, I replaced all the lugs on the car with new ones and lowered the front back down and removed the front mudflaps. There was no point in having the car raised because the flaps still scraped.

Before

After

Low, but not as low as others. But I'm fine with that. My car rides better than the others' anyways. :D

Commence clutch replacement and testing of relays!!

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Took the car out for one last time. It's a sad thing to see this thing go. Especially with my history with this car. All I know is, the next EM1 is going to be better than ever before!

I also deleted the majority of the previous pictures of the car, so mods, please feel free to delete this thread. I will make another one with the next purchase.

Thanks to everyone who has been following this build and I promise, the next one will not be disappointing!

Thanks everyone.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im gonna miss this thing. I only saw it once, but damn was she a looker. I wish I would've had money, I would've gladly taken it off your hands. Such a beautiful car. Good luck and hope you find an EBP EM1.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks Jared! Yea I'm definitely going to miss her. But one day I will get another EM1 and it will be EBP and just begging me to work on her!