20+ Year Member
what's this gotta do with drugs? :2confused

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah man, if that was my Si. . .i would have been PISSED!! i would have ran his ass over or got out the car and beat his ass

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Dr.Anus said:
I'm not completely sure, but I'm relatively certain he's on crack.
he doesn't look geeked / crackedout to me at all :what:

Kihun_Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw this dumb ass video
i would seriously ran over his ass at least 10 times on his head
dumb f**kers

Botswanaman7

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
ah man, if that was my Si. . .i would have been PISSED!! i would have ran his ass over or got out the car and beat his ass
you woulda beat his ass? hmmm yeah right buddy he had a damn metal bar ..uh "yeah i woulda kicked his ass too"

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Botswanaman7 said:
you woulda beat his ass? hmmm yeah right buddy he had a damn metal bar ..uh "yeah i woulda kicked his ass too"
Did anyone notice that the metal bar just happened to be lying not ten feet from where he was standing. i might be out to lunch but why would a metal bar just be there. i think that it was just some sick joke that this dude found funny and wanted to post up on the internet. the dude in the car should have done a burnout on the guys head and then leave rubber on his nuts for the inconvience!

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's just pissed about the stock market. Doesnt look like he's on crack.

THE REAL DEAL

Banned
That's actually from one of the Bumfights videos. I could tell because that store that was behind him was the same one that Bling Bling got kicked out of when he drank straight from the slushie machine. Plus you can tell from the music too.....

Anyways, that's really really f**ked up. You could hear the lady in the car crying while he was doing that s**t for no reason. I would merc that motherfucker if I ever saw him.

dannivti

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shiit i saw this for like month ago me and my friend where shocked and i feel sorry for the woman on the pt cruizer but i this was my and my car and i was insournce would pay for damage i would just buuurnnout away or try to ran over this stupid guy.

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would say speed... but i doubt he could afford that :mrgreen:

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god dam i feel sorry for that person! but seriously people like that need to all die and burn in hell! if that was me i would ran his ass over and got out wit the club and shoved it down his throat!

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dunno i think he was doing that pt cruser a favor... those are one ugly ass car

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yoooooooooooooo that sht is crazy !!!lol damn if i would be that guy i ran he's as for real..

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats f**ken funnie. i would done like the rest, run his black ass over.

efren3

yeah im that cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude that is f**ked up i would have got out and shot the motherf*cker in his knees then beat his ass

toplevelej

i am fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
repost.. i would have gotten out and beat his ass so f**kin bad