DownHill Terror

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well i noramlly race on the highways if theres very little or no traffic at all. but on the public streets im normally very strict not to. but since i got my car running again, jsut needed ta run agaisnt someone. so me and my cuzin were comnig from teh mall. was gonan take the parkway but somekid in a talon drove by starin in the car, so we both Rev'd and took off down the public street (their was no traffic, but was looknig out for the public themselves and police) doing about 50-65, (not running any lights being that im not sucidal) and started to hit the downhill area, where theirs a Hair Pin curve that goes into a light C curve after (still gonig downhill) and into another C cruve thats on a bridge...well...wasnt paying attention and havin the lead figured i'd pull away some and dust him after the Apex of the curve...well i started to downshift about half way to the curve doing 60-65. whch was very bad timing on my part. not giving the tires enough time to grip. so of course got soem Serious understeer and started to slide out to the guard rail, locked the brakes up and threw it in 2nd and went along....and im not gonna lie, i scared the hell outa myself. so its a 1st and the last time i do that... but dont ya know the kid runs a red light, spins a 180 and wants to run it uphill....(of course i givem the peace sign and sad hell no...althought i did beat'em...hell no i aint doin that ever again) and no the police were no where around...

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you are stupid.

/thread

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
civic98turbo said:
if i was that kid...i would kick you in the nuts
hell shoudl kick him in the nuts. after in frotn of a school he runs a red light, pulls the E-brake donig a 180 and wanted to run the same street and turns Uphill...he's needs the kickin more than me (yes i do admit it was stupid on my part to take the race on in the 1st place...even if i did win muh 1st downhill match)

that_sick_eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
racin in the streets aint bad but i only race up to 60-70 then stop, but racin down hill on a cruvey road is jus plain stupid ;0

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Street racing is the best thing in the whole world and the safest......

ryanM

that_sick_eg said:
racin in the streets aint bad but i only race up to 60-70 then stop, but racin down hill on a cruvey road is jus plain stupid ;0
your right, cuz racing in a straight line is t3h awesomest!

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did you do that in real life or one of those fancy Xbox pxs3 machine thing? Too much video games for you bro.

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
My mad jdm mod skills dont extend to this territory :(
man your worst than the little kids on online games, talk shyt but your at your monitor or have a headset with the t.v. infront of you, feeling your big and bad and safe because the person isnt infront of you. lol dont talk trash bro, haha for all we know you may have a very nice well build civic. but be the worst f'in driver out there. or b a good driver with a the crappest rusted bucket civic in the nation. and if JDM mod skills dont extend here...well then...i guess i won the race purely on skills. because like mentioned above...racing in a striaght line is just so much more fun than curves and twists....:roll:...reason why the car is being set up for curicut track (for fun and still daliy driver)

@ SiGSR - yes i play lots of Initial D and Forza...i cant help it...its in my video game DNA... if you really want this proven you can always head out to ohio and check out the moutain roads hills and twisits for yourself. and then answer your own question.:lol: you can even go tp Penn State. because they have more twisty turns and corners than any state i've been to. Cali....hills...so i can understand why you'd feel that way.

but like i said...haha bash on me so much for taking the race, but dont forget the kid that i beat who wanted to race AGAIN uphill...forsome reason these 2 have overlooked quite easly

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good thing you didnt hit the gaurdrail. you woulda looked like such a d**k

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that_sick_eg said:

Wow. And with your stock vx it must take a blazing 13 seconds.

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Wow. And with your stock vx it must take a blazing 13 seconds.
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

This thread should be called "Downhill Dumbass"

killer_siller

my real car is a toyota
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
practice, grasshopper.

if you're strait-line understeering you have a lot to learn. especially to not lock the brakes.

if you find yourself in a strait line understeer:

1 - straiten your wheels (braking works best when you've got the whole tire biting)
2 - apply every ounce of braking you have DON'T LOCK THEM. you're going to be needing to turn
3 - downshift. get your revs as high as you can
3 - as you approach the point of no return lighten your braking
4 - turn

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
JL said:
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

This thread should be called "Downhill Dumbass"
Your a drag racer i can tell...simply because of that comment...if ya dont udnerstand that comment i can explain it for you...;)

@ killer_siller - Arigato killer_siller-san :D saw the tire marks when i had to go back up to check on a application, side from that stright line understeer, was to close to the inside for the tires to grip the line needed. but again, i thank you =)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so you didn't end up crashing your car...?

I'm glad you learned your lesson.

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
so you didn't end up crashing your car...?

I'm glad you learned your lesson.
Naw thats one thing i will prevent after not driving it for almost a year, and gettin abck on the road about 3-4 months ago. and yea learned muh lesson....never race downhill...untill i get the right performance parts ! lol :twisted: