Status
Not open for further replies.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OHHH ya my car redlines a 6000 rpm's. i never take it past the redline.

BTW that is a funny sig OZ lol :lol:

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've chirped my tires before a few times, but I had to rev up almost at redline to pull it off. I've never chirped them while shifting however, only when starting off. Figured I'd give my two cents. Anyway, thanks OZ99 and Nightkids.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah well i dont "chirp" my tires, my luck my car will combust...and on shifting, i hardly ever use my clutch, like someone before said you can shift with out it...if you get the engine speed, the same as the tire speed, then it flows even smoother than using a clutch, but take warning, if you dont know your doing you will have little pieces of gear floating around in the tranny, not good...ive been drving stick for about 10 years....yes im only 18, but none the less i have....

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "BioHazard"

yeah well i dont "chirp" my tires, my luck my car will combust...and on shifting, i hardly ever use my clutch, like someone before said you can shift with out it...if you get the engine speed, the same as the tire speed, then it flows even smoother than using a clutch, but take warning, if you dont know your doing you will have little pieces of gear floating around in the tranny, not good...ive been drving stick for about 10 years....yes im only 18, but none the less i have....
i dont get it... how do you know what your engine speed is compared to your tire speed?

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe adn if your good enough just knowing speed, and being able to hear the rpm of the engine is good enough...thats if youve no tach, if you do, then waht handlebarsfsr said is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.