Driving music...

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Metallica, Guns N Roses, Motley Crue, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Disturbed, Alan Jackson, Jimmy Buffet, Toby Keith, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, Stonesour, Dierks Bentley.. thats all I can think off the top of my head.

elisium

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
umm for me it varies. i listen to alot of hardcore,metal core, screamo, post hardcore. so it goes anywehre from as i lay dying, the bled, versus the mirror, unearth, trivium, lacuna coil, until wings fail, norna jean, every time i die, evergreen terrace,36 crazy fists,askylit drive, a static lullaby,animostiy, job for a cowboy, chiodos, so help me god, arsonists get all the girls,bleeding through, too rage against the machine, dredg, deftones,cky, chevelle, circa survive, the higher, dragon force, and from there to imortal techinque, canibus, jedi mind tricks, diabolic, outerspace, gym class heroes, sage francis my music tastes are all over the place. but its all ways rock over rap.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
golden earring - radar love

5thGenCX

long gearing owns me.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Papa Roach, Journey, Incubus, Jack Johnson, Linkin Park, Van Halen, Yellowcard, HIM, and a whole lot of techno, namingly Eiffel 65 and Tiesto.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
elisium said:
umm for me it varies. i listen to alot of hardcore,metal core, screamo, post hardcore. so it goes anywehre from as i lay dying, the bled, versus the mirror, unearth, trivium, lacuna coil, until wings fail, norna jean, every time i die, evergreen terrace,36 crazy fists,askylit drive, a static lullaby,animostiy, job for a cowboy, chiodos, so help me god, arsonists get all the girls,bleeding through, too rage against the machine, dredg, deftones,cky, chevelle, circa survive, the higher, dragon force, and from there to imortal techinque, canibus, jedi mind tricks, diabolic, outerspace, gym class heroes, sage francis my music tastes are all over the place. but its all ways rock over rap.
I don't know a single person that's ever heard of job for a cowboy. Check out Texas is on fire.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akiahara96 said:
apparently i don't understand the whole emo thing. i get afi.. that's pretty emo. but i don't see how bullet for my valentine is emo. :what:
They have emo lyrics and emo-like melodics :what:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when I am driving fast and pissed powerman 5000, motorhead, and some misfits.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DirtyD said:
They have emo lyrics and emo-like melodics :what:
so nine inch nails is emo? and manson? tool? lacuna coil? newer slipknot?

i hear melodic metal, personally. this emo s**t is getting out of hand. their lyrics are meaningful or tell some sort of story, which is why i say if you think bullet for my valentine is emo, the bands listed above are, too.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
melodic metal as in neoclassical metal? with really fast and technical arpeggios and such? that's the kind of metal i like.. stuff like rhapsody, luca turilli, jason becker, borislav mitic, etc. ... i love it when i hear the works of niccolo paganini on an electric guitar

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no, not melodic as in neoclassical. melodic as in, not speed metal and growling throughout everything. :P i couldn't think of another term to describe metal that isn't just hard and fast all the time other than melodic. :what:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
terceltyler said:
kings of the nordic twighlight!!
hell yeah!!! finally someone else who knows wtf i'm talking about!!!

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha only cuz you sent me that song a couple years back..its a f**kin sweet song though

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
everything from rap/hip-hop to trance, classical, or just my engine

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
terceltyler said:
hahaha only cuz you sent me that song a couple years back..its a f**kin sweet song though
hehe oh yeeeaaaaah