good stuff man. I'm looking forward to the pics

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
good stuff man. I'm looking forward to the pics
me too. I hope to shoot friday, but it looks like it will be saturday because I'll be busy all day friday. I'm riding with my buddy to get his windows tinted and then we're taking his sisters to raleigh so they can spend a month with their grandma.

oh, i do have a question though. i found my cc stickers. I ordered 2 pair. I put one on my TV for practice and i flubbed up a little with the b in club and the dot. what is the best way to put the sticker on? ok later on.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
very slowly and patiently.. lol. I personally think it's a three man job. One person on one end of the sticker, another person on the other, and another person to watch and make sure it lines up perfectly. Once you stick it, make sure you press down hard before pulling the backing up.

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
very slowly and patiently.. lol. I personally think it's a three man job. One person on one end of the sticker, another person on the other, and another person to watch and make sure it lines up perfectly. Once you stick it, make sure you press down hard before pulling the backing up.
cool...i wanna rep CC well. :D

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You keep faking me out. I see your name on the latest poster and I think you have your pics. Too many emotional highs and lows :lol: Post some pics soon bro!

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so hows this thing going for you? everything put on?

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ian01ex said:
You keep faking me out. I see your name on the latest poster and I think you have your pics. Too many emotional highs and lows :lol: Post some pics soon bro!
pics are now in member's ride section. they aren't the greatest but i was in a hurry.

:D