dui

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Or sleep at the persons house you are partying at, call a friend, call a cab home. "Sleeping in your car because you are too drunk to drive" is just stupid as hell.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got out of a DUI by putting my keys in the trunk and sleeping in the back seat.

same thing, a cop woke me up, asked what I was doing. I said I'm too drunk to drive and I had no other way home (this was in rural Ohio. No cabs where I was) and my buddy I went to the bar with hooked up with some chick and took off. SO I was sleeping it off and would leave in the morning.

Cop asked me where my keys were, I told him in the trunk, I popped the trunk, showed him, and he said go back to sleep.

He also explained that if my keys were in hands reach, not just in the ignition, I would have been arrested. Ive just heard that story so many times, I knew to put the keys in the trunk.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got out of a DUI by putting my keys in the trunk and sleeping in the back seat.

same thing, a cop woke me up, asked what I was doing. I said I'm too drunk to drive and I had no other way home (this was in rural Ohio. No cabs where I was) and my buddy I went to the bar with hooked up with some chick and took off. SO I was sleeping it off and would leave in the morning.

Cop asked me where my keys were, I told him in the trunk, I popped the trunk, showed him, and he said go back to sleep.

He also explained that if my keys were in hands reach, not just in the ignition, I would have been arrested. Ive just heard that story so many times, I knew to put the keys in the trunk.
:word:

From what I have heard as well, putting them in the trunk seems like the best way to go, if you are going to sleep it off in the car.