Dumped crew thread? Good idea, Bad idea?

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think we should have a dumped thread/crew on CC. Kinda like Dumpedstars on H-T. I would create the thread myself but I'm not as dumped as let's say Dennis (253eg) or Scott (Wannabe) or even Daniel (Declectic). I think the most dumped member should create the thread. If nobody wants to then I'll create it next Sat on my Bday when my new wheels are on.

What do you guys think?

Oh and I believe suspension is an appropriate forum.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bad idea, because then there will be "insert title here" crew threads EVERYWHERE.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bad idea, because then there will be "insert title here" crew threads EVERYWHERE.
Like the sedan crew? That kinda died and went away.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hatch/coupe/sedan/civic/honda/everythinginexisitancethatcouldposiblybeacrew crew baby!

I WIN!

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who is the mod that makes stickers? Whitecivic?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Like the sedan crew? That kinda died and went away.
Yeah. It's just you get all these different threads and it becomes a mess when there's really no need for them in the first place.

JDMneeds

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so there willl be more threads...why not? :D i wish i cud be part of it but im not even dropped yet =( i'll get there

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Try being a moderator, then tell me you want more threads ;)

But in all reality, there's really no point to threads like that. It's basically an off-topic chatroom where you feel more welcome just because it's semi-limited in regards to it's "members". In other words, people like them because it's make them feel "special". But I don't care if you feel special.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This would be an exclusive crew with guidelines and most importantly of all pictures of dumped rides. Also I'm hoping it will inspire others to go and dump there rides.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And how do you regulate the exclusiveness? You judge whether or not peoples' rides are "dumped" enough? I'll tell you right now that's going to cause alot of problems right there.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And how do you regulate the exclusiveness? You judge whether or not peoples' rides are "dumped" enough? I'll tell you right now that's going to cause alot of problems right there.
I think that we could keep it civil and have the first few members judge collectively like American Idol :P

Evan, I know you're pretty against being low. Are you just gonna delete the thread if/when it's created?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, it's not a matter of whether I agree or disagree with the thread content / what it's about, it's more so I predict a lot of arguing because you're having other people judge someone else's ride and whether or not it's "worthy".

Rountreesj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just make a caption in your signature and be like duped club member 1,2,3,...etc...that way everyone knows you are dumped and you don't make excess threads about it...just an idea...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
plus if u dont have to have a slammed civic, i'd win...