Dyno tune today!

iamcivic

zdnfhsz fhz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I Had no idea where to post this, so I decided to do it here. Feel free to move it if need be.

I was planning on going out to the dyno today to tune with uberdata at 10psi, but I mistakingly got the wrong conversion harness and there went that. But we did happen to fiddle with the emange enough for a "sorta" tune at 10psi. This was all done by shifty35 on turbod16.com. I was putting down 150 or so whp at 5psi and we bumped it to 10psi and put down 201.1 whp and 191.5 ft lbs WooT!

I did detonate a bit during vtec engagement, but we riched it out a ton to keep it from doing it. The power is amazing on the street. I would have got more hp if we were able to run uber and set all the fuel maps and such. I plan on doing that end of june.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice gains!!

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where does your Vtec engage at? I dont see SHEEEEEEEEET......... Nice numbers though!

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice.........

iamcivic

zdnfhsz fhz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Where does your Vtec engage at? I dont see SHEEEEEEEEET......... Nice numbers though!
It engages right before 55k. You can barily notice it because it is a single cam and full boost hit right around that time. Thats why it was detonating a bit, but with uber you can set your vtec point before boost.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
iamcivic said:
It engages right before 55k. You can barily notice it because it is a single cam and full boost hit right around that time. Thats why it was detonating a bit, but with uber you can set your vtec point before boost.
i didn;t know of any engines that ran up to 55000 rpm, you running some new vteh (canadian version of vtec) turbine engine?

Last edited:

iamcivic

zdnfhsz fhz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
i didn;t know of any engines that ran up to 55000 rpm, you running some new vteh (canadian version of vtec) turbine engine?
sry, 5500 or 5k500

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man i wish my numbers were that impressive from my single cam when i dynoed. Although i am not runnin boost yet! i only pulled whats in my sig w/ intake/header/axle back exhuast. Someday i hope boost and run numbers like yours!! Kickass!

iamcivic

zdnfhsz fhz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
man i wish my numbers were that impressive from my single cam when i dynoed. Although i am not runnin boost yet! i only pulled whats in my sig w/ intake/header/axle back exhuast. Someday i hope boost and run numbers like yours!! Kickass!
Thanks man..Its nice...I was playing with this integra on the interstate after the tune and he had no chance..He passed me maxing out his 2 cams and I pulled him like it was nothing...He pulled up beside me, I gave him a thumbs up and he asked me what I had in it and I was like turbo: Ben(the guy who tuned it) leaned out from the passenger seat and yelled "single cam". Also an srt4 had no chance.

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
someday I too will have turbo and pull up beside you...nah I'd just pass you by lol 8) dohc rules!

iamcivic

zdnfhsz fhz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stolibears said:
someday I too will have turbo and pull up beside you...nah I'd just pass you by lol 8) dohc rules!
I dont know..sohc are able to produce a good amount of torque...Maybe we will see someday.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice numbers man..:thumbs up
now go kick some em1 ass..:lol: