E3

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know that E3 just past for all the gamers out there but I have a question for everyone. How do you go about getting tickets to this event? I know that it's only invite only now since 2006. When I was watching it on tv it seemed like there were a bunch of just normal people there that weren't necessarily part of the gaming business. I would really like to attend this next year if possible because I think it would be pretty cool to see what is going to come out first hand and of course you could definitely get to see Olivia Munn who is smokin' hot.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
YOu have to know someone in the industry, media, programmer, something like that.

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I realize that but you don't think like anyone would sell them online at all?
I don't think it works like that. It's invitation only and by invitation, it means that the pass you receive is for you and you alone(i.e. in your name). They're not gonna just rip a generic ticket on your way through the gate.

I could be totally wrong, of course. I haven't been to E3. That's the scenario that seems most likely to me for this type of a event. I mean, really the only people they want there are in media or possible investors.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
start making friends.

i'm just glad g4 is there for so much of it and we actually get to see the conferences just like the people there. :what:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wish I got G4 =o(

Oh well.. some day.. Tokyo Game Show, here I come.

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
start making friends.

i'm just glad g4 is there for so much of it and we actually get to see the conferences just like the people there. :what:
Yeah G4 does have great coverage on E3 but I think it would be really cool to actually be able to attend this event.