eBay exhaust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emerican

Registered VIP
you shouldnt be street racing
And if you dont go ahead and spend the money on quality parts then you will end up spending more when you have to keep buying cheap parts becauuse they break dont fit or you dont like them once you get them.
in the end its cheaper to go with quality.

emerican

Registered VIP
yes sadly me to
please no more posts if they arent helpful or on the subject

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Dude $80 and you can get a decent exhaust. You came here asking are onions. Your got are opinions. Some if the people been her let for a long time. Listen to what we say. You will be happier in the long run.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Honda4ever

Banned
i thank all you guys for the advice but i think im going with the conclusion of getting an ebay exhaust BECAUSE I feel it could be reliable I mean what worse can it do? i thot to my self why spend $200 on a quality exhaust for an AUTOMATIC car that im later probably going to swap.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
i thank all you guys for the advice but i think im going with the conclusion of getting an ebay exhaust BECAUSE I feel it could be reliable I mean what worse can it do? i thot to my self why spend $200 on a quality exhaust for an AUTOMATIC car that im later probably going to swap.
If you swap motor n tyranny you can still use the same exhaust. Just fyi

emerican

Registered VIP
it seems like you where always going to go with an ebay exhaust no matter what peoples opnions where.
everybody here told you that they where unhappy with ebay exhausts because of various reasons.
i hope it works out for you,but odds are unless you just like the super loud raspy riceyer sound you wont be happy.
like i said though its your car and i hope you like whatever you get.
and to make any swap worth it you would have to do a motor swap and an auto to 5 speed swap for as much time money tools mechanical knowledge as that takes you could just buy a car that comes with a more deseriable motor already in it.

Jayhawk4Life

I'll 2nd the yonaka comment! I was also thinkin about gettin a eBay cat back but spent 280 shipped and got the yonaka and it sounds amazing. Way better than my friends eBay exhaust. Deep sound and not raspy!

Honda4ever

Banned
it seems like you where always going to go with an ebay exhaust no matter what peoples opnions where.
everybody here told you that they where unhappy with ebay exhausts because of various reasons.
i hope it works out for you,but odds are unless you just like the super loud raspy riceyer sound you wont be happy.
like i said though its your car and i hope you like whatever you get.
and to make any swap worth it you would have to do a motor swap and an auto to 5 speed swap for as much time money tools mechanical knowledge as that takes you could just buy a car that comes with a more deseriable motor already in it.
ya ment swapping cars

emerican

Registered VIP
i dont undertand your logic at all just because someone drives an A/T d series which is one of the slowest of the hondas they need a loud cheap raspy exhaust.

Honda4ever

Banned
i dont undertand your logic at all just because someone drives an A/T d series which is one of the slowest of the hondas they need a loud cheap raspy exhaust.
exactly because LOUD means power. and in order for power i need loud. im not trollin this is true exhaust add HP =)

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
exactly because LOUD means power. and in order for power i need loud. im not trollin this is true exhaust add HP =)
Not on a d series. You gain 1-2hp n that gain you won't notice at all. If the piping is 2 big there won't be no back ptessure . No back pressure means loss of power

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I forgot to mention sound fosnt mean power. There r quite exhausted that add more power then loud obes

Honda4ever

Banned
Not on a d series. You gain 1-2hp n that gain you won't notice at all. If the piping is 2 big there won't be no back ptessure . No back pressure means loss of power

lol mystery actually the bigger the pipe the ore airflow with adds power and 1-2hp more like 3 but hp is hp we all hustle for that s**t

emerican

Registered VIP
loud dosent equal power at all my yonaka is a whole lot quiter than an ebay exhaust and because it is alot more well built and the pipping is the right size it will make more power than an ebay one.
exhaust on a d series is still only good for 1-2 hp and thats a known fact and thats on a 5 speed.

emerican

Registered VIP
Also i deleted your body kit thread
Do not make pointless threads especially in technical sections of the site. The tech sections are reserved for real tech threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.