ECU and tuning app

Discussion in 'Engine Tech / Drivetrain' started by shaynayosef22, Oct 12, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. shaynayosef22

shaynayosef22 BlackOut Civic

i am planning to get an upgraded ECU for my civic. it will be used for tuning gear ratio, electronic distribution and most importantly the fuel economy after i had a Chaos fuel-saver pump with control switch..what's the best option?

And where do i get the tuning/dyno app (and whatever else is needed, wires, bolts, etc.) for my laptop? is it available online or what? i want to do the diagnosis and tuning myself...thanks and much love to all the Civics out there!

2. 2slo4u

2slo4u wait4me Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

im going to say that you shouldn't be messing with the tuning process yet..i only say this because you are still asking questions about it..tuning is a very important step that shouldn't be messed with since a few things can lead to big problems

3. Trekk

Trekk New Member Registered VIP

Better add a wideban to the list of goodies other wise you are just guessing.

4. Blood_Shot

Blood_Shot Banned Registered VIP

wtf is a Chaos fuel saver pump? Like leans the f**k out of it like a lean burn mode?

5. Kensai

Kensai ♪♫♪♫♪~ Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

Seriously? No one...?

6. Blood_Shot

Blood_Shot Banned Registered VIP

I was under the impression he was talking about forza lol

7. Cobl18

Cobl18 New Member Registered VIP

There's an "app for that" on iPhone its 50 bucks.