ecu's intake, gauges, clutch and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrackingVTEC

Registered VIP
Whats up CC??
I have some stuff I need out of my way. I accept trades. Just PM me on what you have.. Best way to contact me is to PM me on here. Thanks.
Please bump if viewed.

Pic with sign

socketed p-28: $120.00 shipped and pp fees included

virgin p-72 $old

GS-R intake what you see is what you get no guarantee on sensors!! $45.00 +$15.00 for shipping pp fees included

JDM ITR B series valve cover. $80.00 shipped and pp fees included

Keenwood CD player $50.00 shipped and pp fees included

Stock ITR head bolts roughly 44k miles replaced with ARP studs for boost. I've heard of people buying these for LS-V's & CR-V's because it is cheaper than buying ARP's $30.00 shipped and pp fees included

Stock 2000 Civic EX front upper "A" arms ball joints are good and bushings are good roughly 80k miles. $35.00 shipped + pp fees nothing wrong with them. I bought some adjustable ones instead.

Old school A/F gauge $10.00 shipping and pp fees included

Boost gauge $old

Resistor box $30.00 shipped + pp fees

BHR ignition for a Mazda RX-8 $350.00 shipped + pp fees. comes with MSD wires free $60.00 value had to wait 3 months to get this because it was on back-order 5k miles

B series clutch $50.00 + shipping pp fees included has about 10K miles on it. Replaced because I went boost clutch was not hurt. throwout bearing is still good and makes no noise.

compared to a 1/4" drive extension. Not a good comparison or pic. LOL

OEM B series VTEC head gasket. I bought a head gasket from Honda and put it on my friends car. He blew the gasket on a weekend and couldn't get another one so we bought one from advanced and I returned the blown one to Honda and they replaced it with a new one. This gasket is new and never been used. I'm wanting $80.00 shipped and pp fees included.

CrackingVTEC

Registered VIP
Up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.