EG and 5th Gen Detailed site

loud3nergy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey all, I have and am in the process of throwing together a very detailed and hopefully helpful site about the EG and 5th Gens mostly. All the information I know and have found has been posted there. I wan to be as helpful as possible and make access to this information as easily as possible. If you have requests or information that im missing, please join the forums and whore it up. im trying to keep all the information locally, on one server. A dedicated EG and 5th gen site.

Dedicated to the members or ClubCivic.com and CivicHatchBack.com
http://loud3nergy.glasgowpc.com/

if successful will have a www. name .com name.

Last edited:

brockscivic13

Sedan Man
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have wanted this for soooooooo long....thank you god

loud3nergy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, i want to make all the information ive learned and that other 5th Gen EG gurus have learned easily accessable in one central location. Please join and share the knowledge you have! :D

loud3nergy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for good information!

ClemsonCiv

Hot Chicks Rock!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just registered and ill post it on carolinahondas

loud3nergy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump to the top for more members and an OBDI to OBDII question in the forums. Hopeflly by word of mouth this will be a helpful site to all... I KNOW someon out there tonight is looking for a site like this to help them!

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice... glad you took that info a passed it on... my life is now complete

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that site is mixed up.... EG is also the code for LX & DX 4doors, like my EG8 & some DelSols & EH are also the Si hatchback & some DelSols. so that might want to get fixed

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yeah, the Hatchback isnt the best of the pack, thats an opinion, My LX 4door stock wieghs less then a stock Si hatchback

loud3nergy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. lol, on the site under chasis codes it even shows this, Even though the forums will probably not change because I believe when most people think of an EG they think of Hatches , EJs coupes, and EHs Sedans. But technically your right. Technically my car isnt even an EG its an EH :-( . And as far as Hatches being the best of the pack, my opinion is biast, and in good humor. Not to be taken literally. Thank you for joining by the way! :-D

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
loud3nergy said:
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. lol, on the site under chasis codes it even shows this, Even though the forums will probably not change because I believe when most people think of an EG they think of Hatches , EJs coupes, and EHs Sedans. But technically your right. Technically my car isnt even an EG its an EH :-( . And as far as Hatches being the best of the pack, my opinion is biast, and in good humor. Not to be taken literally. Thank you for joining by the way! :-D
actually not many people know the sedan as EH, Because the only sedan that came out as an EH USDM EX sedan, all other are EG8(LX/DX) & EG9(SiR). EH code were give to all 5th gens with a VTEC engine, including DelSlow.I dont even like EH's, too heavy. EJ's were all coupes in 5gen form untill 96+. I just think it would be better list them as Hatchback, Coupe, & Sedan

loud3nergy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight aight changed ;-) thanks for pointing this eror out though :-D dont forget about the site!

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah, I think ill chill there for awile, help it get on its feet ya know

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah, how bout making the avatar size 120x120 & 15kb-20kb & images in sig enabled? Maybe chane the way it looks some, to much like Honda-Tech.... just some suggestions

loud3nergy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
will do, at the moment ive got to move the forum so the www.eg-tech.net name will take you there... believe me its all on the to do list.. images in sigs are allowed [img place image here [/ img] cause i have an image in my sig.. thanks for the suggestions

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
loud3nergy said:
will do, at the moment ive got to move the forum so the www.eg-tech.net name will take you there... believe me its all on the to do list.. images in sigs are allowed [img place image here [/ img] cause i have an image in my sig.. thanks for the suggestions
yeah no prob, maybe you should get me to moderate when the forum gets larger for ya ;)