Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Will these

go into mah 96 hatchie??

Will it take heavy mods? Will it bolt right up? Will there be horrible gaps? Which panels would I use? Etc....

Any info provided will be greatly appreciated ;)

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump

Bump Bump

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like someone said go to real sites like H-T...

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Andrey said:
bah...I'm not registered there....too lazy, go post it up for me lmao

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha thats whats up
thanks d00d!!!!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
nope dont think so
Can you explain why?

The only reason I think it MIGHT work is because both 5th and 6th gen can use seats for like, say a gsr or whateva....know what i mean? I ono....maybe I should find someone with a 5th gen hatch with usdm rear seats and try to put them in mah hatch :what:

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
reply from H-T:
i have that in my eg and from the looks of it I wouldnt think the side panels would mount/line up but i could be wrong. Why would you want that in your ek?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^yeah I saw that...lol.....

I want them cause they are sex. DUH. lol

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Andrey said:
where there 100 of threads that go unanswered daily..:roll:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Andrey said:
WOW im blown awa by all the feedback the question got on a "real site" *sarcasm*

i dont think that they will fit heres why i dont think they will fit...

i know for a fact that four door teg seats with a 60/40 split will kind of fit 96-00 four door and coupe civics

i also know that rear integra coupe (hatch) rear seats will fit an ek (96-00 hatch) with a little modding

http://www.merritr.com/seats.html

as a reference...

i think that the previous year seats (civic 92-95) would be too small and would not line up.. COULD you get it to work.. maybe? but not worth it imho.. just go usdm itr seats or something.. the gap you see in the back of merrits hatch is barely noticed in real life.. keep in mind she is shooting the picture at ground level to show you it at the worst it could be...

sorry im not a member of a "real site" but i hope the information was somewhat helpfull ;)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Can you explain why?

The only reason I think it MIGHT work is because both 5th and 6th gen can use seats for like, say a gsr or whateva....know what i mean? I ono....maybe I should find someone with a 5th gen hatch with usdm rear seats and try to put them in mah hatch :what:
pretty sure they are smaller?

make it even easier on yourself.. measure them first.. that might give you an idea as to if they will physically fit at all..

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, those back seats are as ugly as anything IMO....the trunk tray is decent looking, but ive always hated the actual seats themselves....get some HypeR seats :thumbs up

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
dude, those back seats are as ugly as anything IMO....the trunk tray is decent looking, but ive always hated the actual seats themselves....get some HypeR seats :thumbs up
:werd: the itrs are hot and are what i WOULD get if the eg's def. don't work......

btw I plan on puttin the interior back together when I'm boostin...........................which is going to be a lot sooner than I expected :naughty:

Thanks for the info oc....I'll def. use that how to when the time comes :thumbs up