ehhh which turbo hehe?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
alright well i got a old saab turbo which most of u know....but i bought it for 100 bucks and now i told i guy that wants to buy it i got it for 300....so im going to get 300 hehehe....so which turbo should i upgrade to?

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its up to you, i'd try to find a t3/t4 or even a t3/t04e with the.48 ar.

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
look at his buyer response thing, click it and look for all the negative marks and read them, then decide whethor or not you trust him and if you do buy it

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
T25 or 14b spooles REALLY quickly.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
an ss auto crome knockoff (a knockoff of a knockoff) for 170 bucks brand new.. f**k that s**t, that thing will probably fall apart. dont buy it, id rather run the old saab turbo than that thing.
+ 2

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
.48/.60 from a Ford Turbocoupe would work great! fast spool, and make more power than a standard t3. plus you can find them for pretty cheap

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gt35r... Ftmfw

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ehh...i want somethen that will boost fora while....a small turbo(T3) will boost to quickly and the power will end at around 6,000 i want somethen that will keep going till around 7,500

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
S13 SR20 T25... Cheap, reliable, and can be found easy. A few more bucks and you can get an S14 SR20 T28.

ryanM

how about an XS power t3/t4 hybrid, im might buy one on thursday. i'll sell it to you for like 200 or so. its only got a couple hours of run time. still great shape

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chaos said:
ehh...i want somethen that will boost fora while....a small turbo(T3) will boost to quickly and the power will end at around 6,000 i want somethen that will keep going till around 7,500
my t3 holds power until 7500, and gets full boost by 3300...

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hmm....well this is the turbo i already have should i just keep this one?

ar.42 .48

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep the turbo you have now. Those spool fast which gives you more power right where it's needed. Your thinking that the power will trickly off between 6500-7000. But you know what? You don't have to rev that high to make power when you're boosted :D

My roomie had a turbo Saab and that thing spooled so fast it was awesome.

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chaos said:
hmm....well this is the turbo i already have should i just keep this one?

ar.42 .48

basically the same one im using and i love it. great for stock block Ds

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honestly id stick with what you have.. the gt28 / gt35 are for build motors, for a stock d-series id just stick with what you have. Plus if you have already layed out your kit to be used with that turbo, itll be a pain in the ass having to change around your setup for just a turbo.