iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
was a nice car "girl" lol

knivesout

¬ µ ∫ ç π
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We have a boobies section in VIP, if youd like to contribute you can just PM me the pics and I will put them up for you ;)
Wow, you must get laid a lot!

:roll:

I'm usually not a huge fan of the 92-95 coupes, but yours looked *really* good! I'm sorry to hear that it got stolen..

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:smackself Does no one understand that there can actually be a girl, omg yes a girl that can work on cars in this world? I guess not since everyone refrains from reading and noticing that I am actually in fact, A GIRL. No not a "dude" or "man" or "bro". I guess it's just a hard concept for guys to realize that girls can too work on cars. :laugh:
Easy bro, you got the wrong idea dude.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't know where you've been, but everyone here are aware that girls are equal to guys when it comes to modifying cars. Calm down and try to take it easy bro, no need to be so nasty.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, good thing i live in the sticks i guess :what:
But that sucks, i know how much time i have into mine.. i would freak if someone stole it.

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn -girl- im sorry about that... that coupe looked real nice.. much luck towards your next build yeah.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:smackself Does no one understand that there can actually be a girl, omg yes a girl that can work on cars in this world? I guess not since everyone refrains from reading and noticing that I am actually in fact, A GIRL. No not a "dude" or "man" or "bro". I guess it's just a hard concept for guys to realize that girls can too work on cars. :laugh:
y are u making such a big deal about being a girl?
i thought girls were trying to be equal with guys, so dont get mad if someone calls u a dude or whatever. you're showing off your car, not you. thats the nice thing about vehicles, it doesnt matter if a guy or girl built it, we get it, its f**king cool...

and you're not the only girl on here with a decent civic...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
y are u making such a big deal about being a girl?
i thought girls were trying to be equal with guys, so dont get mad if someone calls u a dude or whatever. you're showing off your car, not you. thats the nice thing about vehicles, it doesnt matter if a guy or girl built it, we get it, its f**king cool...

and you're not the only girl on here with a decent civic...
Totally agreed.